CJC + GHRP 1 Month Cycle Cost /Getting ripped off

James21

Hi fellas im just wanting some help, im currently doin a Sarms/CJC+GHRP Cycle from a proper clinic and its costing me $270.00 AU for 20 days worth.
Now I think im getting ripped off as the Sarms are $150 for a 5mg Vial and they have told me to do a .25mg shot everyday (is this even enough).
Also they gave me a premixed cjc/ghrp 5mg vial and i was told to do .25mg once in the morning thats all. I done some research and went back to him and asked why the only one shot a day of cjc/ghrp I went on and said from what ive researched that dosage wont be enough as every thread ive read suggest to do 100mcg x3 a day, I then asked how many mcg is in each shot of cjc/ghrp that im taking, he said 250mcg im confused he then told me that each of the products are 2000mcg a mg.. Is this possible or am I getting ripped off?

Does anyone roughly know what the cost is for a month supply, Id be happy to do 200mcg of cjc/ 200mcg of ghrp-6 a day

They sound like they are clueless...
do yourself a favor and check out RUI ( banner up top) they have good quality peptides.
and yes for decent research you would want 100mcg 2-4X a day ( i rec 3X a day) of each....

that's more expensive than 2 months of hgh.... Anyway, cjc+ghrp @100 3x a day equals fast results...

Last edited:
Back