Getting off cycle to retain prescription

MelonPunchHD

Been awhile as i stopped blasting after my 2nd cycle but recently i had been on 350mg test e for recomp purposes and cutting before i do a full blown cycle. I had my appt with my new doc and showed him my bottle of my prescription trt that i had been on from the military and he is asking for bloodwork since i told him iv been off for a little (lied) and wants to see my fsh/lh and test levels to continue giving it to me. Not what i expected as iv been on treatment for awhile. What do i do now? Discontinue my cycle for 3 weeks for levels to drop? I cant get my bloodwork now as obviously my levels are really high. Or maybe go back on a trt cruise and tell him that i lied and im still using the prescription i have left and need a continued supply?

Last edited:
Go with plan B. Tell him you stayed on a cruise dose. I suspect he won't do anything without bloodwork, so he will see what you are up to and best if your story matches.

Yea i was thinking this as well, if im still using my prescription TRT, i guess there wouldn't be a reason for him to take me off if my levels will drop and i dont feel like going through a hormonal crash just to attempt baseline bloods that will take months to get.

Back