switching esters properly?

SoHo

[gill]
i will be switching esters: masteron prop, to masteron 200 (150mg enanthate 50mg propionate per cc). currently doing 350 a week of the mast prop and i might up it to 500 a week with the mast enth.

and i will also be switching from 350 test prop a week, to around 125-150 test cyp a week. while adding in 75mg ED of tren ace.

the masteron is not what i'm worried about, its the test. i know the enanthate ester takes about a week or two to actually build up so how can i do this without crashing my test?

e2 control will not be an issue because at such low doses of test i do not need an AI.

what would be the best way to smoothly transition between the esters? i'm also debating on sticking with the test prop and just dropping the dose...

what i would do is something like this . the test cyp would be loaded at the front just a bit, and then taper off the prop

150mg test cyp mon and fri week 1
100 mg test cyp mon and fri week 2
75mg test cyp mon and fri week 3- end

75mg test P eod weeks 1-2
50mg test P eod weeks 3
25mg test P rod week 4

what i would do is something like this . the test cyp would be loaded at the front just a bit, and then taper off the prop

150mg test cyp mon and fri week 1
100 mg test cyp mon and fri week 2
75mg test cyp mon and fri week 3- end

75mg test P eod weeks 1-2
50mg test P eod weeks 3
25mg test P rod week 4
thanks i was thinking of doing something like this. what about AI throughout this period? 6.25mg ED of aromasin keeps my e2 in check at 350mg test a week

I would continue taking the dosage of AI you'd been using while running the 300mg of prop for about the first 2 weeks then taper that down as well, to the point where your not needing an AI at all with the 150mg a week dose of cyp.

but I'm doubting Estrogen is going to be an issue at all with this transition

Man I don t miss this..I m old and feeble but that sounded well laid out.
i agree it sounded great, but for some reason the last time i ran tren @ 350-700mg a week, i was doing 125mg test cyp a week (first time mixing long and short esters) and it wasn't the same for some reason i'm not sure why, maybe it was psychological who knows... and my bloods were good too.

test prop and tren ace stack work the best for me and i'll just save my test cyp for when i go back to cruising after my summer blast.

i've always done Xmg tren ace ED along with 50mg test prop EOD, but i think i needed an AI occasionally. my goal now is to cut all AI's so i think this time when i top on the tren train, i'll try 20mg test prop ED (140mg a week) along with 100mg tren ace ED. hahah yeah, i like starting my tren high [and then maybe slowly reduce it over the course of the 12 weeks].

but this time the main reason i'm going to starting the tren at 100 ED is because i lost a bit of muscle (or so it seems) because i've been on a pretty intense cut these past 2 months went from 15-11.5%. now i'm gonna bust my ass because my birthday is in 5 weeks exactly (8th of june) and i told myself i will be at least 9% by then.

but i'm not worried about the small amount of muscle loss because i know from personal experience that busting my ass in the gym and eating at maintenance on 700mg tren ace a week allows me to drop bodyfat and stay at the same weight.

lol sorry for the rant, i just cant wait for all of this to happen because i've never been so fucking motivated in my life in general

and i can safely say that i owe all my new found motivation to my unforgettable military service over the past couple years. although i couldn't complete my final 3rd year due to my nasty hand injury; i feel blessed to have served and made it out in one piece. however, not a day passes me where i don't think about still being my with my boys protecting our tiny little country on the borders of Gaza and Lebanon; along with the 4 hour commute home once a month being treated with the utmost respect when civilians see the tree legendary hanging from our shoulder (my avatar), the renowned brown beret of the unit, and our awarded pins.

whoa.. got a little deep there and totally off topic, but im sure if there are any military or ex military bros reading this they will understand that that is something you will carry with you wherever you go...

Back