Inclusion of mast-e on cycle

Would you recommend the inclusion of masteron in this cycle given the information bel

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juicd

Hi guys

Was wondering if I could get some advice around the potential inclusion of masteron on a cycle of test and tren.

Cycle will be something like:

test-enth 2x week @ 125mg/ea
tren-enth 2x week @ 350mg/ea
mast-enth 2x week @ 300mg/ea
dbol and test-prop as a kickstart
AI as needed throughout and PCT afterward

My main question is with the inclusion of mast-e in the cycle what (if anything) am I going to be extra vigilant of? I'm quite lucky in that I don't seem to aromatise heavily and respond very well to tren. Equally I seem pretty lucky in that I have had zero issues with prolactin and haven't had to touch caber, etc.

I've had a good read about the methods of actions of masteron and understand the basics, so will make sure I do the obvious stuff like titrating the dosing of my AI to balance the effects of the mast, I'm just a little hesitant when it comes to adding an extra compound I've never tried to a stack I know works well for me -- I was equally hesitant around trenbolone but found it was an absolute blessing. Main reasons for considering the inclusion of masteron was that I was able to pick it up cheap, I'm not dead-set on using it so am happy to hear impartial advice either way.

Thanks in advance for your input, much appreciated.

Last edited:
Test / Tren / Masteron - stack is a classic tried and true cycle . Honestly I don't see why your even bothering asking. YES run all three together.

Honestly I don't see why your even bothering asking.

Thanks Roush, am aware it's a pretty popular inclusion in the cycle. I guess my main question was more around what, if anything, I need to keep an eye out for versus just running test/tren together as per my last cycle.

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass!

Nah jk

Hown many times you run test,tren,dbol with a prop kickstart.? If once then maybe hold on the mast. If several then try the mast.
Is your body fat low?? Someone mentioned this above.
From what I have read mast is great at 12% or lower. I'm above 12% so I won't run it.
So u got 2 straight up comments from those guys and then mine.
Why ya going off in a huff?

Masteron is synergetic to almost every cycle. It makes 500 mg test feel like 750. Makes hornier than a two peckered billy goat

Completely false statement

You people need to quit repeating what you read or hear on O'logy. Mast works well no matter what BF you have.

and who are you to say this??? You want people to stop repeating what they read HERE IN OLOGY? Especially when the members giving out this advice in this thread have a combined post count of over 9,000 and you only have what, 500 post?
Very disappointed in you buddy. You better stop repeating what you hear in the gyms.
YOU BETTER CHECK YOURSELF.

Last edited:
Well, that went nowhere. So long Steroidology!

Hope the door does hit you on your ass, you come here and ask for advice, you get advice from the top minds here and then just because it does not fit your illusion of what you wanted to hear you roll out after your 4 post?
Get a life.

Last edited:
View attachment 564300

lol, I'll try and ignore how ironic the accusation of idiocy is given the lack of grammar in your text. Thanks to whoever submitted that gem.

Anyway, you'll notice that I specifically asked the following:

my main question was more around what, if anything, I need to keep an eye out for versus just running test/tren together as per my last cycle.

My initial post was pretty explicitly worded yet the question still remains unanswered.

View attachment 564300

lol, I'll try and ignore how ironic the accusation of idiocy is given the lack of grammar in your text. Thanks to whoever submitted that gem.

Anyway, you'll notice that I specifically asked the following:

My initial post was pretty explicitly worded yet the question still remains unanswered.

Keep an eye out for in terms of what though? Side effects,gains, ......you are cutting?
I asked u some questions in order to developers a better idea of your experience. If answered maybe u can get a better answer from us.
If it's side effects your interested in did u read the profile of the drug before hand?
Your main question is slowly morphing into something we can understand. First you were asking about your vigilance.then you refined your question. Keep going.
If you are experienced in the other compounds then adding a new one is fine. You need to read up on the drug. It's all in the profiles.
It's all downtown George....

Completely false statement

You people need to quit repeating what you read or hear on O'logy. Mast works well no matter what BF you have.

I sort of get what you are saying here. Sort of. Yes, Mast is a DHT derivative, so you get the SHBG effect making your test much more effective. Yes, it will harden up your muscles, but mast will not give you that rock hard visual effective most seek on it unless you are near or below 10% BF. That is where mast gives you those awesome striations and rock hard look. Yes, I'd still stack it with my tren if I was 15% BF, but it ain't going to be what it would if I was 10% or below. So I don't think his statement was false.

and who are you to say this??? You want people to stop repeating what they read HERE IN OLOGY? Especially when the members giving out this advice in this thread have a combined post count of over 9,000 and you only have what, 500 post?
Very disappointed in you buddy. You better stop repeating what you hear in the gyms.

being honest, post count doesn't mean shit all.

If mega and HW didn't have high post counts, would you not listen to them?

Likewise, because tbone has a high post count, doesn't mean he knows anything...it just means he posts a lot.
Shit I bet Matt has a decent post count and he would still rank as a rookie in most people's minds.

I'm a person who has run masteron multiple times in the process of getting my BF from 29 to 15%. I'm talking from experience and not my ass. Also if your life revolves around a persons post count you live in a bubble. Post counts mean JACK SHIT!!

Yes masteron has effects that can benefit a person with lower BF but in no way shape or form do you need to be at a certain BF to run it in your cycle. It complements a lot of different AAS.

I'm a person who has run masteron multiple times in the process of getting my BF from 29 to 15%. I'm talking from experience and not my ass. Also if your life revolves around a persons post count you live in a bubble. Post counts mean JACK SHIT!!

Yes masteron has effects that can benefit a person with lower BF but in no way shape or form do you need to be at a certain BF to run it in your cycle. It complements a lot of different AAS.

I'd add it no matter what too, but only because it does make me strong, and hard. Horny, and lowers my SHBG which is key because I never leave my TRT dose of 125mg/week. Save my receptors for the real androgens. Mainly tren.

i fucking love masteron. i have not yet run it with tren but i am going to. well i sort of am. i've been cutting for 8 weeks now on 350mg test prop and 350mg mast prop a week per week, and i recently added in 50mg tren ace EOD about a week and a half ago. its not much but definitely i feel it and see it a bit for sure.

i fucking love masteron. i have not yet run it with tren but i am going to. well i sort of am. i've been cutting for 8 weeks now on 350mg test prop and 350mg mast prop a week per week, and i recently added in 50mg tren ace EOD about a week and a half ago. its not much but definitely i feel it and see it a bit for sure.

You will love the mast tren combo. So synergistic. My advice for what it is worth, run tren higher and run your test super low. Like 125mg/ week. THis will save you money (for tren hahaha), and you will be the horniest you have ever been. Like the first time you tried test. Cut back on the test my friend. You don't want free tren flowing through. So let it bind to your receptors that test may steal. Up the Mast to like 500mg, it's sort of like Primo in that regard, needs to be run around 450 to 500 with anything over 600 not really being a benefit anymore. If you are handling the tren well with little sides, and this is much more likely on low test, then up it to 50mg ED. The mast will lower your SHBG and make that 125mg of test super effective. Then you have a cycle my man.

Last edited:
Back