Need Help With Esters (Thanks)

PeregrinoGris

Hello people, first off: thanks for reading. The thing is the next: I have 5000mg of Test E, and I want 450mg (real mg from the steroid, as we know from 100mg, 70mg aprox. correspond to the anabolic compound and the rest is ester weight). So, for 450mg weekely, I would need 2.5ml for 450mg (for a 250mg/ml Test E) and the remaining 175mg is ester wieght. Now the REAL question here is, how would you manage here if you only have 2 vials of 250mg/ml in a 10ml vial presentation and another 10ml vial of 250mg/ml of test sust (which is 100mg Test phenylprop (66mg without ester weight), 50mg Test Prop (40mg without esterweight), and 100mg Test Isocaproate (72mg without ester weight) )? Because from those 250mg we have ester weight, fora total of 178mg out from those 250mg. And the other problem, the isocaproate and enanthate ester: bumping those 72mg of Isocaproate to 216mg weekly (3ml of test sus) is going to be enough to switch to Test E only for the last two month of a 12 week cycle?

Now: "Wtf with this BS, buy another Test E vial and let me continue with my life!". Yes, I know, me personally and I would answer the same. But, I can't find a source, and we could learn something outta this mess.

If you are pissed off with this post, just don't give an F, seriously, because I get the overcomplicated situation that I presented, I am really looking for just an answer related to this, more than a "Buy Test-E" (which, I'm still on it, looking for a it).

Lastly, sorry for being a pain, and sorry for my broken english. Have a good day everyone!

PS: I really miss @austinite, he really knew about AAS and so, somebody have a clue about him?

So how many mg's in total of Testoterone E does it take to do a 12 week cycle at 500mgs per week?
6000mgs. so you need to add 1000 more. How many mgs per vial do you get?

Talk about complicating things for no reason.

Sell/throw away the sustanon as its "useless" in my opinion.
Cant see a legit reason for it even existing.

Back