Cleanbuterol best advice please

Nihat1988

Hi guys as you advice me not to start my cycle before lowering my BF from 20 to 13 or at least 12 I have been eating clean and lean . managed my macros and gym i go to the gym 2 times a day 6 times a week i feel great i start to see results. I do cardio fasted 40 min in the mornings and evenings 25 minutes of hiit cardio then 10 minutes of circuit tabata training to burn fat with ketbell and body weight . my aim is to get lean become fit and toned . so now my question is I got cleanbuterol 20 mcg how can I use it what is the best method and dosage please advice me cause i will use it anyway so can u pls advice me and save me trouble.

You have to tritate clen starting at 20mcg and going up by 20 daiky till you get to 160mcg or what you can handle for two weeks then work back down then take a two week break and do it again. Your body gets used to it very quickly and after week 2 it will stop having the thermogenic affect that you're looking for. You have to drink plenty of water about 1.5-2 gallons a day because it's getting hot and your body temperature will rise with the use of clen and you don't want to over heat. Do not do HIIT on Clen it will greatly affect your heart, so do HIIT in the morning and after you're done take your clen dose. You want to split the dossages from 2-4 a day depending on what you can handle. I was only able to handle about 100mcg but I was also on T3.

Oldbastard gave you some good advice on the Clen.

Just wanted to add, on your 2 Off Weeks.
You should run either Benadryl or Ketotifen to help Up-regulate your Beta-2 Receptors.
This is why Clen loses it's Effectiveness after a couple of weeks............................ JP

Can you please lay down a chart for me how to use how much to take each day for two weeks . and when do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off when i start again do i have to start again from 20 mcg or where i stop i should do it...

Can u please lay down a chart for me how much to take each day ... And where i will continue again when i stop again from 20 mcg

keep it simple..

start at 20mcg and move up until you start to feel jittery.. somewhere around 60-100mcg usually (if youre stuff is not underdosed)

run it for 2 weeks... then stop and run benadryl 25mg every night for a week (refreshes the receptors).. then run it for 2 weeks again..

at that point youll need to take a full two weeks off from it

Can you please lay down a chart for me how to use how much to take each day for two weeks . and when do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off when i start again do i have to start again from 20 mcg or where i stop i should do it...

You would begin @ 20 Mcg to 40 Mcg a Day ~ Clen Half-Life is 26 Hours.
And then Every Few Days, increase by 20 Mcg for the Next 2 Weeks (amounts will vary by individual and Side Effects).

On your Off 2 Weeks, you take Benadryl (available at local Pharmacy, without needing a Script).
You would take 1 ~ 25 Mg Benadryl every night before bed (taking during the day, could make you sleepy).

You can also take Ketotifen, but you would either need a Script (in U.S.), or use one of the Online Pharmacies (Overseas Shipping).
Like ReliableRx or AllDayChemist or Safemeds4all.
Dosing would be 1 Mg Twice a Day, as the Half-Life is 12 Hours.

When your 2 Weeks Off is done.
Start back with the Clen at the Dose that you stopped at.
And continue to Increase the Dose till you reach your Desired Dose between 100 Mcg to 140 Mcg per day.................... JP
P.S.
When I was on Clen many years ago, I personally couldn't get above 80 Mcg a day.
The Clen Shakes were so bad.
I could have Mixed a Drink by just adding in the Ingredients into a glass (lol)

Post Edit:
This will vary by individual, but don't go beyond 12 Weeks in Total.

Last edited:
When I was on Clen many years ago, I personally couldn't get above 80 Mcg a day.
Lmao the clen shakes are real as fuck. Imagine shakes and on tren....I got zero sleep. You learn to love the fuck out of sleep after a harsh cutting cycle.

You would begin @ 20 Mcg to 40 Mcg a Day ~ Clen Half-Life is 26 Hours.
And then Every Few Days, increase by 20 Mcg for the Next 2 Weeks (amounts will vary by individual and Side Effects).

On your Off 2 Weeks, you take Benadryl (available at local Pharmacy, without needing a Script).
You would take 1 ~ 25 Mg Benadryl every night before bed (taking during the day, could make you sleepy).

You can also take Ketotifen, but you would either need a Script (in U.S.), or use one of the Online Pharmacies (Overseas Shipping).
Like ReliableRx or AllDayChemist or Safemeds4all.
Dosing would be 1 Mg Twice a Day, as the Half-Life is 12 Hours.

When your 2 Weeks Off is done.
Start back with the Clen at the Dose that you stopped at.
And continue to Increase the Dose till you reach your Desired Dose between 100 Mcg to 140 Mcg per day.................... JP
P.S.

Post Edit:
This will vary by individual, but don't go beyond 12 Weeks in Total.

those are serious shakes, how about when you added permesan cheese to pizzas? mini pizzas? was there nothing you could do to get those shakes down a bit so you could at least sleep?

Back