Clen/Albuterol anabolic effects ?

NewBorn01

Hey
I've read/watched videos about Clen , ECA stacks etc for fat burn , but clen seems too risky/not worth the risk , so finaly i didn't buy it , the ECA stack seems good , used yohimbe HCL / Synephrine , was quite good.
Now i've read about Albuterol , and it seems like a real good fat burner , yes dangerous if taken at high doses , but it seems like it has the same fat burning properties then Clen WITHOUT the heart problems and sleep problems.

Watched that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY5JMPEIio0

What do you think about it ? i'm really interested in it.

I'm at 10_12%bf , it's really hard t o get under 10% bf for me , that's why i'm looking at it , i'd like to get at 8% bf ( currently eating 2000 calories / day )

Albuterol will still have negative effects on your cns. IMO its just as harsh on you as clen, it's just shorter acting.

Clen gives sleep problems because I its longer half life. You can take a dose in the morning and the drug is still active into the next day. Albuterol wears off before you go to bed depending on when you dose.

Remember bf% is what percent of your entire body weight is fat. So if you add muscle and keep the same amount of fat, your actual bf% goes down. So if you gain muscle you will look leaner with the same total amount of body fat.

Moral of the story is don't bother with fat burning drugs and focus more on adding muscle

I use albuterol but not for fat burning...I use it when I run tren to solve the short of breath issues and it works great for that, personally never really noticed it having any real great fat loss potential...

Albuterol will still have negative effects on your cns. IMO its just as harsh on you as clen, it's just shorter acting.

Clen gives sleep problems because I its longer half life. You can take a dose in the morning and the drug is still active into the next day. Albuterol wears off before you go to bed depending on when you dose.

Remember bf% is what percent of your entire body weight is fat. So if you add muscle and keep the same amount of fat, your actual bf% goes down. So if you gain muscle you will look leaner with the same total amount of body fat.

Moral of the story is don't bother with fat burning drugs and focus more on adding muscle

i want more muscles ofc , but it's getting hard for me to add more , the 3 first years i took a lot , now only 1-2kgs / year ( lean muscles ).
I get fat really easily , so when i eat more then 2500 calories / day , i get fatty , and i can up to +10-12kgs , but i don't feel good , just fat , chubby , and when i make my cutt , i lose all the weight , so it's really useless for me.

I've read that albuterol wasn't as effective as Clen as a fat burner , what is CNS?

Back