Clen - alone

got my clen and keto today. wont start till January 9th i believe and want to do it for 6-8 weeks. ill be doing my next cycle in March. So hopefully this clen will help cut some extra Bf while still holding my gains from this bulk prep.

thanks infection. getting big btw

Thanks homie. I am slowly getting there.

Best of luck on your clen cycle. Keep us updated on it!

Also, when you take ketotifen, plan your schedule accordingly for the first few days because that shit knocked me out and I literally couldn't wake up. Start with 0.7mL, and work up to 1.0mL at night. I would say take it a few hours before bed, IMO.

This is true..

I feel really anxious when I'm on clen. I can tell its half life is long because I feel anxious all day while on it.. Maybe just me.. See how you go with it and let us know. Good luck!

This is true..

I feel really anxious when I'm on clen. I can tell its half life is long because I feel anxious all day while on it.. Maybe just me.. See how you go with it and let us know. Good luck!

Yeah the half life is approximately 35 hours. My pharma book gives a range of 34-48 hours, but it also references 35 hours in a few spots, so I figure 35 hours is a good number to use. So, if you increase dosage over 100mcg during your 2 weeks on, it will take over 9 days for it to clear your system after you stop taking it.

I guess most people don't realize that they are taking it for 3 weeks every time they run it for 2 weeks because it is in the body for so long. Then again, a lot of drugs act like this.

Hello guys...Kinda new at this and Im sure you've been asked a dozen times but I really am hoping someone out there will be super nice and helpful and point a girl in the right direction... I need a reputable place to buy clen. if anyone could, please email me and help me find this stuff as I am very desperate. email: katinaglasco_2@hotmail.com I really appreciate it and thanks so much. Kat

Hello guys...Kinda new at this and Im sure you've been asked a dozen times but I really am hoping someone out there will be super nice and helpful and point a girl in the right direction... I need a reputable place to buy clen. if anyone could, please email me and help me find this stuff as I am very desperate. email: katinaglasco_2@hotmail.com I really appreciate it and thanks so much. Kat

DO NOT OPENLY ASK FOR SOURCES. Even if it is legal in your country, source discussion is not something we do here. If you searched for 30 seconds, I guarantee that you would have found the place where most everyone on here gets it from.

Stick around and make some friends, and then maybe some people might PM you back.

2 weeks on , 2 weeks off.. u can go for ECA in the 2 weeks off..

ECA may not be effective during the 2 weeks off as many people think. The reason you take the 2 weeks off is because your beta 2 receptors get deregulated rather quickly with clen. EC indirectly effects beta 2, which could potentially be counter-productive.

Last edited:
ive read through the posts, saw that someone stated to run clen w Anavar (var), how would that go? would u need a pct after running Anavar (var)? im still semi new to all of this and want to make sure i do this correctly.

ECA may not be effective during the 2 weeks off as many people think. The reason you take the 2 weeks off is because your beta 2 receptors get deregulated rather quickly with clen. EC indirectly effects beta 2, which could potentially be counter-productive.

I second clen + ec being counterproductive. Choose one or the other :)

OK, well ive been on it for 4 days now, started at 20mcg and didnt feel a thing then did 30mcg for the next 3 days. Now tomorrow Im doing 40mcg to hopefully feel something. Ive lost 6 pounds in four days (water weight mostly im guessing) but still i upped my carbs another 50g. So now im at 285p, 300c, and 75f. give or take.

question.

keto, Ive been told to only take it every third week and then i should take it always....wtf? whats the correct dosage and cycle time

still not feeling any side effects from 40mcg so im upping to 60mcg tomorrow. so as of now i have done.

day1-20mcg
2-30mcg
3-30mcg
4-30mcg
5-40mcg
6-40mcg

tomorrow day 7-60mcg

Last edited:
I recieved my clen today from (lion-head logo) its 200mcg/ml. I started with 40mcg. Waited an hour, felt nothing. Took another 40mcg (total 80mcg) Still didnt really feel much. Took another 40mcg for total of 120mcg and I wouold say, I was pretty foolish to get so impatient because now it's rocking my world. haha. Its only been 4 hrs since first dose and I think it's getting stronger. too much? I think so. At least i know it's legit. But I would say at 200lbs, for me, 100mcgs is where it gets noticeable.

holy hell dude lol i took my 60mcg for EP about an hour to two ago and dont feel it in the slightest. But im also 238lbs...

ok took 80mcg today and still didnt feel it...I checked my hand and it was pretty still....just the fact i think 80mcg is alot i feel like i may ave noticed it in a very, and i mean very slight manner. But i feel like my shits bunk...its from EP and its liquid.....Ive researched and people say its legit....wtf~!!!!

100mcg today and dont feel shakes or anything....its been about an hour....any other sides i should look for besides cramps....something like the shakes that are just there no matter what....Im feeling like my shit is bunk

dude on my first cycle i started at 40mcg and worked up in 20s , when i was at 40mcg to 80mcg i felt shaky as shit couldnt even make a coffee without covering the side in coffee and sugar but after 80mcg i kept going until i hit 200mcg and kept it there until the 2 weeks was up with pretty much no sides at all and im 190lbs now and was 198lbs before i started. im guessing it just effects everyone differently and you become tolerant to it fairly rapidly also i was able to start a second cycle at 60mcgs with almost no sides

h93, Up your dosage slowly to about 140mcg. You're a heavy guy, I didn't get the shakes at all on my first cycle until the last couple of days and I was weighing about 160lbs at the time. Second cycle (with the same stuff I might add) I got shakes day one at 60 mcg. Your dosage looks good, hit 140 mcg and stay there until your 14 days are up then take two weeks off regardless. The stuffs hard on your heart and there's no real point in stressing it out. When you start your second cycle, consider starting at 40-60mcg and upping your dose by 20mcg every day until you reach 140mcg.

Back