Clen alternative.........?

kevib101

I suffer from an enlarged prostate so I can't use Clen. I'm looking to drop some body fat quickly and was wondering if there's anything similar to Clen that won't irritate my prostate?

40 yrs old
6ft 2
240 lbs (~13% bf)
Training 3.5 years

Ideally I'd like to get down to 8%-9% bf.

From experience at 13% clen won't do much for you. Albuterol is an alternative. Unfortunately that won't do much for you while above 10% either. Just my experience.. also, I had no idea clen iritates prostates?

Look up Austinite's Fat. Loss Stack, I believe it would be safe for you but check with him as he is the one who studied it and created it.

Agree with albuterol as a substitute. Can you please elaborate on how a beta 2 agonist can have an impact on the prostate gland? I am not doubting you, I just have never heard that myself either. I know there is a warning to let your doctor know if you have an existing condition, like prostatitis, but I've never seen it as a contraindication...

From experience at 13% clen won't do much for you. Albuterol is an alternative. Unfortunately that won't do much for you while above 10% either. Just my experience.. also, I had no idea clen iritates prostates?

Clen is a beta 2 agonist so unfortunately even a small amount of it can affect your prostate.

Agree with albuterol as a substitute. Can you please elaborate on how a beta 2 agonist can have an impact on the prostate gland? I am not doubting you, I just have never heard that myself either. I know there is a warning to let your doctor know if you have an existing condition, like prostatitis, but I've never seen it as a contraindication...

Thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely look into Albuterol.
Unfortunately I can't give any specific details about how/why stimulants that are beta 2 agonists affect the prostate. Hopefully someone else can offer an explanation.

Last edited:
Do you use AAS?

Yes. I've run 2 cycles of Halodrol and 1 real cycle. My main concern before I ran my cycle was trying to finding something that had the least chance of affecting my prostate. Originally I wanted to use just Primobolan but I couldn't find it so I settled on Masteron. My source at the time said they were 200mg/bottle so I bought 2 bottles. When I got it they were only 100mg/bottle, which wasn't enough to do anything with. After extensive reading I found that positive results could be obtained by running a low dose of test along with Mast without affecting the prostate very much so I bought 2 bottles of test-e 300.

I wanted to see how my body reacted to just test at first so I ended up running this cycle.

Weeks 1-15 400mg/week test-e
weeks 11-20 200mg/week Masteron.

I normally take 5mg of Hytrin a day for my prostate. During that cycle I had to bump it up to 10mg/day and take 480mg of Beta Sitosterol.

help with Clen Alternative

Not allowed to peddle your stuff here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clen is a beta 2 agonist so unfortunately even a small amount of it can affect your prostate.

Your smooth muscle surrounding the prostate has alpha 1 receptors, not beta 2. However some stimulation can still occur, causing constriction of the ureter. But this is very mild. Only DHT can actually cause prostate growth.

Back