clen and adderall

clen is more than enough... i'm only taking 80mcg a day right now... and i got bad shakes and i look like a crack head who needs more crack lol

I take Adderall every day that I remember to take it, so if I take clen than I'm taking it with Adderall.

Just watch the BP.

mranak said:
I take Adderall every day that I remember to take it, so if I take clen than I'm taking it with Adderall.

Just watch the BP.
Do you notice any negative/positive differences having to do w/ your lifting or eating when taking adderall?

Trucker111 said:
Do you notice any negative/positive differences having to do w/ your lifting or eating when taking adderall?
Adderall is well established to cause subject to loose weight, probably due to reduced caloric intake.

As for Adderall helping with lifting.... I'm not sure, but I don't think so.

i take adderal for school. it defiantly raises my body tempeture and i sweat like beast while on it. i have clen but am afraid to take them both at the same time.

simpllyhuge said:
i take adderal for school. it defiantly raises my body tempeture and i sweat like beast while on it. i have clen but am afraid to take them both at the same time.
Then don't take them both at the same time.

Have you taken your temperature while using the Adderall? I've never heard of it raising body temperature. I've never observed that myself either.

People who take adderall for medical reasons tend to have tolerances to it. However, this doesn't mean that your heart rate can't get into a dangerous zone when taking the two together. Even if you have a tolerance to adderall, that doesn't mean it is no longer speeding up your heart rate. Add clen to this and you could have a problem. Maybe especially because you have a tolerance to adderall and you think there will be no problem.

adderall and clen are based off the same phenylalanine base structure, and both of them are broken down in the body via similar pathways. Adderall is known as an MAOI-B, which means it will inhibit the oxidation of other compounds with amine structures (line clen) and make them stay in the body longer. The result of this is similar to stacking ephedrine and caffeine, as it will cause a lower dose of clenbuterol to be just as effective in the body.

As long as you're using adderall for studying/focusing purposes and not to get tweaked out, you should be fine. Just be careful with the dosages of both.

Last edited:
goiterjoe said:
adderall and clen are based off the same phenylalanine base structure, and both of them are broken down in the body via similar pathways. Adderall is known as an MAOI-B, which means it will inhibit the oxidation of other compounds with amine structures (line clen) and make them stay in the body longer. The result of this is similar to stacking ephedrine and caffeine, as it will cause a lower dose of clenbuterol to be just as effective in the body.

As long as you're using adderall for studying/focusing purposes and not to get tweaked out, you should be fine. Just be careful with the dosages of both.
hrmm...MAOI-B seems to perhaps have something to do with the inactivation of dopamine (and norepinerpherine. And serotonin).

So you have any references that show that Adderall is a Monoamine oxidase
inhibitor-B ? A quick search on google for adderall maoi-B brings up not many results.

Back