ronrr

5'10 190lbs 15% bf 28
cycle-a week
500mg test e
350mg winny
5iu hgh a day
letro in morning

for six weeks then im going to test p, tren e, and continue winny

when should i do my t3 and clen and what good dosage would you recommend, i will also be doing insulin.
if any tips on a better way to do this type of cycle please let me know im open to suggestions.

So you're running tren for six weeks, or are you saying that in six weeks you're going to begin tren? If the former, why the enanthate for the tren, but prop for the test?

I'm not a fan of winny at all, and I'd caution using it that long as it's pretty toxic stuff. It's one of the few injectables that you can actually drink due to being a 17-aa methylated compound. Think of it as an oral more or less.

I take by your choices that you're cutting, are you planning on running ketotifen with the clen? If I'm right that you're cutting, I see no reason to wait six weeks to start the T3 (the longer you're on it, the better the results) and clen.

My biggest piece of advice is to start LOW with the clenbuterol. Like 40mcg for a few days low to see how well you tolerate the drug when combined with everything. You can jump up 20mcg every couple days after that, but believe me when I say that it's very easy to go too far, and really regret it as you have to ride it out.

The T3 will also be a tolerance test as your body's reaction to heat will go down. 40mcg is slightly above natural levels (for most guys), and I would recommend not exceeding 100mcg. I personally am on 80mcg per day right now, and don't have any plans on going higher any time soon.

You will need NAC and taurine for this cycle, no doubt. I also recommend that you have electrolytes supplemented like potassium and magnesium citrate as you're going to sweat them right out.

My .02c :)

i am doing a cutting cycle.. after the first six weeks i will start my tren and there is no reason im going with tren e and test p im just trying things different. i thought about keto but wasnt sure.. and i planned on getting potassium tablets but what is the nac and taurine for?

and yes i plan on doing t3 and clen on low dosage for my first round.

i am doing a cutting cycle.. after the first six weeks i will start my tren and there is no reason im going with tren e and test p im just trying things different. i thought about keto but wasnt sure.. and i planned on getting potassium tablets but what is the nac and taurine for?

id use trena and testp or trene and teste. then the halflife of them is similar and doing can be done in same pin AND be more stable IMO.

I would rec the nac and Taurine. taurine for cramps and nac for liver.
also just take the winny oral if using it IMO. but im not a fan of winny tbh.
I HIGHLY rec getting a keto and using that with the clen, more effective.

Yeah, no need to wait then for the clen/T3. NAC, as JP mentioned is for the liver, and taurine for reducing pumps/cramps. Clen is notorious for depleting taurine, which can make things painful while on AAS - especially tren.

Potassium is good, but don't forget magnesium! Magnesium is far less common in foods, and has many different effects on the body. Just make sure it's citrate, not the others, as they not only have less absorption - but can cause diarrhea. ;)

There's nothing really wrong with running things the way you have planned, it's just kind of a waste unless it's going to be a short cycle to use prop (enanthate/cypionate are often twice the concentration per ml) that's all.

Back