Clen in women

Serenity Head

Does Clen have the same effects in women as in men? What is the typical dosage for women? Does it run well with Anavar (var) in women?

Sorry I am not yet educated in Women and anabolics as far as dosages and such. I just take whatever I can get my hands on and hope its real.

My fiance is a beautiful creature and I would never want to change any of her feminie features, however she has been training alongside of me and looks great. She is 5'4 110lbs. She want to be leaner and harder but not much bigger, especially in her hips and thighs. I will have a great diet for her, but what dosage will work for clen? I was thinking of starting her at 2.5mg of Anavar (var) since she is so little.

Oh, she is a tiny little one. Are you going to be using Anavar (var) for sure?
If that's a given, then why don't u wait on the clen until you see if she gets the desired results from the Anavar (var) alone. She should tighten up on the Anavar (var) anyway.
The reason I'm suggesting this is, that Clen is very strong and because she is already so tiny, she may experience some of the nastier sides to Clen. Just my thoughts anyway. I think that's smart to start her with 2.5mg of Anavar (var) and then go up if you feel she is ready.
If you do decide to try Clen, start her with 1/2 a tab. Most tabs are 25mcgs. Try her with 1/2 tab, twice a day. I would suggest either going every other day or some do two on two off. I've used the suggested dosage of 80-100mcgs a day of Clen and I found that far too much for me. The tremors and whatnot were just too much for me. When I cut it down, I did great on it. I leaned out and I actually put some muscle on as well. I do believe that clen has some anabolic properties to it as well. Hope that helps. I'm sure Nic and Super will give their opinions as well. Let us know how she does okay?;)

Yeah I was curious whether clen has the same anabolic attributes I get from taking it in women. Thats a good point, I think we will start on the Anavar (var) at 2.5mg. I forgot about tremors...she cant take the clen because she is a micropigmentation artist(permanent makeup tatoos)
Well I guess it is the var.

VAR is Anavar...

Just wanted to say my wife has and is using Clen with very good results from getting leaner and stronger from it...For some reason she can handle higher doses 80mcg-120mcgs per day...

20-40mcgs for her seems to do nothing much anymore...

chris

Serenity Head said:
Yeah I was curious whether clen has the same anabolic attributes I get from taking it in women. Thats a good point, I think we will start on the Anavar (var) at 2.5mg. I forgot about tremors...she cant take the clen because she is a micropigmentation artist(permanent makeup tatoos)
Well I guess it is the Anavar (var).

I guess the Clen would be out then...lol
I don't think someone would want her doing a permanent eyeliner on Clen...lol

Serenity Head said:
Well I guess it is the Anavar (var).

Oh God! we dont want a shaky tatoo artist!!

Rassler' guy said:
I figured Anavar (var) was anavar but I never heard it called that. Gimme a break. Anyhow, what about V for women? Cytomel, etc?

Just a question about women and gear from a man...please forgive my ignorance.

I think u might have misunderstood our comment. I believe it was in regards to the "science project" comment. Does your girlfriend want to do a cycle or is it u that wants her to do a cycle?
Please make sure that it is her that wants it as there are sides related to the use of any anabolics.(as I'm sure that you are aware of)

Fyre said:
I think u might have misunderstood our comment. I believe it was in regards to the "science project" comment. Does your girlfriend want to do a cycle or is it u that wants her to do a cycle?
Please make sure that it is her that wants it as there are sides related to the use of any anabolics.(as I'm sure that you are aware of)

Thats what I was saying, wouldnt flame ya on the anavar thing

Never had different results I couldnt get from a good ECA.

Rassler- How long has your gal been hitting the weights? What is her diet like? What are her goals? All of thses things need to be in check before even considering AAS. Gear in women and men are apples and oranges. What are her expectations when taking it? BB shows are great for motivation, however Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) may not be needed just yet. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is not a "quick fix" to bulk up. Cycles need to be planned out extensively, and all of the risks taken into account also. As for Cytomel, it can seriously burn off a ton of muscle. I do not recommend. It's only good use is MAYBE pre-contest.

Well, first and foremost, if she wants to put on mass, it sounds like her diet is outof whack for what she wants. Eating correctly, the right amount, and the right foods is key. IF you don't eat right, then all of that training goes to waste. All that training goes to waste also if you are doing too much cardio, since cardio burns muscle. My advice, put her on a BB diet rather than a healthy one, and see what results she reaps from that. Then I would think about AAS.
Also, there is a difference in training regimens for people who just want to be in shape and people who want to gain mass. Her training could also be tweaked, but I don't know what that looks like, as well as her diet. Any other ?'s, ask!:)

Back