Clen (oxyflux)

Thunder

just curious to see if any of you have tried it...i have some on hand and was curious about some opinions..ive heard its underdosed...anyone??

I must intervene... oxyflux is probably the worst clen ever made. YOur better off going with LR or another research type company. I use to pop 10 oxyflux without a reaction, then again, Im not human.

rollercoaster said:
I must intervene... oxyflux is probably the worst clen ever made. YOur better off going with LR or another research type company. I use to pop 10 oxyflux without a reaction, then again, Im not human.

I must agree 100%:(

you'll probably have to take 50% to 100% more; but for $5 a bottle (if you get it in MX) it is still way cheaper than the liquid stuff.

I bought 4 bottles in Mexico for 10 bucks a bottle and the shit sucks. I would go with the LiquidResearch Clen.

Mike

Dont fuck with the Bottled loose tabs of Oxyflux they are most likely fake if your gonna get Oxyflux get the new Foil packed ones they are good shit and work very well.

Only those very sensitive to clen will feel some effect, there are much better alternatives like Hubei 40mcg clen and if your in Canada...ventipulmin pumps

Popichulo said:
Dont fuck with the Bottled loose tabs of Oxyflux they are most likely fake if your gonna get Oxyflux get the new Foil packed ones they are good shit and work very well.

Oxyflux in foil is not new and it is also very poor quality.

what about if its for the girl and she weighs 130lbs...she should get something out of it right???

Back