Clen success stories???

MuscleH

I vas violated
Im thinking about getting clen for cutting.

How many pounds did you lose while on a cycle of clen??

Did you combine with any other stims?

yes, i'd like to see some stories too..thanks in advance

I have enough Clen to get the whole board to single digit bf. Only thing is the info about heart damage has kept me from taking it :( Hearing about permanent damage and people developing heart murmurs makes another DNP run sound pretty good.

used it successfully. did 2 weeks on 2 off. the second 2 weeks i used t3 as well n lost alotta strength. didnt use test e with it. but stopped using the clem on the second 2 weeks as it gave me the worst headaches in the morning. I usually never ever get headaches but these ones made me chuck my guts up

oh and i lost just over 6kgs in that short time. I only really hold fat in my gut as I'd lost most of the fat everywhere else and that was the last place to go. it made a substantial difference in the mirror and on the scales... but losing strength in the gym was depressing

lost over 25 lbs with clen (didn't use clen for the whole time, 6 weeks total). No AAS, lost a lot of muscle. I wouldn't cut with clen (or t3, or anything for that matter) without AAS.

Aboot said:
You'd never attempt to drop body fat without using anabolics?

Maybe I worded that poorly. I meant I wouldn't cut without anabolics. Dropping BF is one thing - in fact a healthy thing to do - but I wouldn't attempt to get to 6,7 or 8% BF without them. Way too much muscle loss IMO. I also meant I wouldn't use a strong cutting agent with them. If I was losing BF naturally (no clen, t3, ECA even) then I don't think anabolics are required.

thats something i've always wondered. can u successfully cut body fat naturally without losing alotta muscle? or will u always lose a bit regardless

Jacky_Zebsten said:
thats something i've always wondered. can u successfully cut body fat naturally without losing alotta muscle? or will u always lose a bit regardless

You'll likely lose some muscle while dieting but it really depends on a number of factors.

I used clen for 1 cycle, .. 2weeks.

I didn't really lose much weight ( I was also on a cycle of sust/dbol)

I got leaned up though. I looked quite a bit more "ripped" My muscles also seemed MUCH harder and I could run forever because I could take huge breaths. I also felt just better in general.

I have used clen two weeks on and two weeks off. I did that for 8 weeks total and lost 15 pounds. It worked great for me. Just make sure you drink a ton of water just in case you get cramps. And you may also want to get some taurine which is for the shaking. I have seen it work well for a few people. Just start with a low dose and work your way up.

Clen is overrated for me. It gives me the shakes but just average weight loss. For me ephedra combined with a good diet and some cardio will go a looooooong way.

Back