Hey guys how's it going?
Another Clen, t3 cut cycle thread ahaha
I've decided to do my first cut cycle consisting of clen, t3 and Anavar

From research and reading
my plans was to go 2 weeks on/off with the clen building up to 100mcg ed

Anavar at 75-100mg ed

And t3 at 75-100mcg ed decreasing down as I come off

I will be doing about 30 mins fasted cardio in the morning
Along with a 4 day spilt after work weightlifting routine and more cardio Insanity/boot camp/boxing on the non lifting days

The questions I have are regarding what time to dose

Am I best to drop it all first thing in the morning
Before the cardio or after the cardio?
Or do I split it up during day?
Or do I take all of one at a certain time and the other at a different time?

I can't really find much solid information about this, so just want to get some other opinions before I start

Thanks alot guys
Jase.

Are you male or female? If male, you cannot* it run Var or T3 without using injectable testosterone as a base. Have you read the Sticky Threads here to understand why I am saying this?

* edited for typo (damn auto correct).

Last edited:
NO NO NO... do not run T3 at those levels... you WILL put yourself into a catabolic state!!!

TRUST ME - I'VE TESTED THIS AND IT SCREWD ME OUT OF MY GAINS FROM THE PREVIOUS CYCLE.

T3 is the most active thyroid hormone in the body, so it should be used properly and with caution.

Lets start with a starting dose ... which is recommended at 25 mg daily - then increased by no more than 25 mg every 1-2 weeks ... with the established maintenance dose of 25-75 mg.

Cycles are usually no more than 6 weeks - and should "NOT" be stopped abruptly...

It should be discontinued by reducing the dose by 25 mg every 4-7 days.

This is so the body has time to readjust its endogenous hormone production.

I still run T3 but keep it at 50mcg and no more than 75mcg.

Ours come in 50mcg tablets, so I just cut one in half for 25mcg increments... I would recommend to do so with yours, if it happens to
come in a similar mcg.

Anavar is fine. :)

T3 can be taken with food...

Anaver should be taken on an empty stomach as food can decrease its bioavailability.

Back