Clen tablets are red and smell fruity

slimmdawg2

Not sure if my Clen tabs are real. The tabs are 40mcg each. I tried 40mcg then 60mcg and 80mcg and I didn't feel anything, no shakes no elevated heart rate. I bought liquid clen before and it was definitely working felt shakes and elevated heart. My guy says the tabs are red and smell fruity because of the stuff it's made from. Should I up the dose again or do u think they are bunk. The bottle says they are from Germany...

lots of tabs are made in colors and flavors, so that shouldnt mean much.
I know when I got my hands on some real clen I had the shakes in a bad way.... no wondering if it was real or not

Yeah, it's hard to know by smell and color but same for me. When I take clen I know in about 20-30 minutes if my hands are a little shaky.

If you can get to 100mcg and don't start vibrating like an adult sex toy, you have some expensive tic tacs in your possession.

I remember a guy that was taking 300mcg(!!) of "clen", and swearing it was legit. Pretty sure if that was the case, he'd have exploded his heart!

Be safe. :)

So ya tried 100mcg still felt nothing I even tested it out. By tested I mean, last time I got liquid clen and took caffeine right after and that was a bad idea my heart was beating like crazy and I wasn't even at100mcg yet... I took 100mcg of these pills with caffeine and felt nothing no shakes, no elevated heart rate nothing so I'm just assuming they are bunk gear... Should I try 120mcg or just trash them??? Is ruis Clen good? And how long does there stuff usually take to ship? Thanks

Taste and color don't mean a thing especially with very low concentration compounds like Clenbuterol HCL tablets. Imagine that a tablet has at least 100mg total and you supposedly have 0.04mg of active ingredient which means 0.04% which is incredible small amount of material for anyone to taste or smell. So taste, smell or color is irrelevant in this case (opposed to Dbol for example which is to be found in concentrations between 5% or 10% for a 10mg dbol tablet and tastes bitter and is very unpalatable).

However, Clen is very easy to detect by its effects once consumed, you should have noticeable effects even from a single 0.04mg tablet, not to mention in case of 2-3 tabs you're supposed to have increased heart beat, tetanic contractions (in my case horrible and happen almost every time with Clen), intense limb tremors, tachycardia and hyperthermia.

So if you've been taking 3 tabs of 0.04mg each and no effects, throw them away. Fake for sure.

Back