Clen / Var Cycle for female

BubbleToes

Hi! I just started a clen and var cycle and this is my 3rd day. This is the second time I have run var, but the first time that I have added clen. I am 5' tall and weigh 115. BF is around 20%. When I took var alone, I had a great cycle with great gains and no issues. This time, the addition of the clen is no bueno. I started at 20mg/day. First 2 days at this dose were a little jittery, but not bad. Just felt like I had taken a pretty stout energy drink. I had planned on upping the dose today (my third day), but decided that I wasn't ready so I left it at 20mg. Good lawd! Not a good day! Anxious...jittery...uneasy...couldn't even train! Could this 20mg be too high of a dose for me because of my size? Is there any therapeutic value in taking a lower dose? I am not taking it again until I figure this out. TIA!

Welcome to the boards!

I haven't read up on clen in a long time but if you're having the sides it's either doing it's job or you are sensative to it. Take your temperature. If it's higher it's working.

If you have a day to relax take a "resting body temp" and then take 15mg and take your tempature later. A Netflix day to test a lower dose. I don't know at what time you should expect to see the rise. About 1 degree or so.

Back