Clen x RAD140 Stack: Plan, Goals, and Log

i7evyn

Hello everyone,

My bunnyhamster has recently bought Clen and RAD140 to run alongside one another. I am posting this to see if there is anyone interested in this stack and if anyone would like me to log the gains and losses of my bunnyhamster. I will start this off by saying that my bunnyhamster does not care about the input of others in regards to other people advising my bunnyhamster to not take these aids. My bunnyhamster has weighed the risks very carefully following 30+ hours of research into these two aids as individual supplements as well as running them together. My bunnyhamster has concluded that he will nevertheless run this 12 week cycle unabated.

As I am not familiar with the rules of this forum, I will refrain from naming the lab in which these substances were purchased. Both substances are in liquid oral form. The Clen came in a 30mL bottle at 200mcg per mL. The RAD140 came in a 30mL bottle at 30mg/mL. Bunnyhamster's dosing protocol over the 12 weeks will be as follows:

[Clen/RAD140]

Week 1: 20mcg start; scaling by 20mcg daily not to exceed 100mcg/10mg ED

Week 2: 100mcg ED/15mg ED

Week 3: OFF/15mg ED

Week 4: OFF/20mg ED

Week 5: 120mcg ED/30mg ED

Week 6: 120mcg ED/20mg ED

Week 7: OFF/20mg ED

Week 8: OFF/20mg ED

Week 9: 140mcg ED/30mg ED

Week 10: 140mcg ED/30mg ED

Week 11: DONE/30mg ED

Week 12: DONE/30mg ED

[END]

Starting Blood Levels: All Normal (Cholesterol, Blood-Pressure; etc)

Starting Weight: 240lbs

Starting Lean Body Mass: 175lbs

Starting RMR: 2452.8 Calories/day

Starting Diet: 500 Calorie Deficit

Starting Calories Burned via Exercise: in-between 680 and 745 Calories/day

==[Training Protocol (Every workout followed by 15 minutes of HIIT on bike and 15min 3.5mph inclined walk)]==

Monday: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Tuesday: Back/Biceps/Traps

Wednesday: Legs/Core

Thursday: Core/30-Minutes Inclined Walk @ 2.5mph

Friday: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Saturday: Back/Biceps/Traps

Sunday: Legs/Core

==[Rinse and Repeat]==

bunnyhamster's goal is to lose 30-35lbs of fat while increasing lean muscle by 5 to 10lbs; giving a net result of between 215lbs and 220lbs and a net bf% result of between 14 and 17%. I understand that exercise can be nothing but consistent and diet needs to remain extremely strict much longer past the 12 weeks. I believe that if my bunnyhamster achieves anything close to the results he's looking for that that would not be an issue. my bunnyhamster gained so much weight in the first place because he started a company and treated his body like shit and obsessed over expanding and growing.

AGAIN: I am looking to see if anyone would like to follow this log and is interested in the full potential of this stack given that results will be extremely noticeable due to the target bf% loss being a loss of 12 to 14% and LBM gain 5 to 10lbs over 12 weeks. Bunnyhamster WILL run this stack REGARDLESS. If you have any suggestions as far as whether or not HIIT or cardio should be done, please chime in.

The thought with this stack is that since RAD140 is undoubtedly and statistically an extremely potent SARM which not only aids in the decrease of muscle wastage but increasing protein synthesis and therefore aiding an atmosphere of lean muscle growth, and since Clen also helps to decrease muscle wastage but increases the average body temp and results in a significant heightening of the metabolic rate, that bunnyhamster should be able to increase LBM while decreasing BF drastically whilst still being under a 500 Calorie deficit high protein diet and including mild cardio.

Please chime in

Hey that's good to hear bro, for real. Wish I was smart and had that kind of self restraint before I took the plunge a little over 10 years ago. Good luck with your endeavours!

Hey that's good to hear bro, for real. Wish I was smart and had that kind of self restraint before I took the plunge a little over 10 years ago. Good luck with your endeavours!

Thanks man! yeah for now this RAD140 x Clen stack is going to be insane enough. When i truly dial in my fitness intelligence i will run a RAD140 x Clen x t2 or t3 stack.

From my personal experience dude I would DEFFINETLY run test with t3, or say good bye to whatever muscle you have, it's not muscle sparing like clen and will eat that shit up in a heart beat

Last edited:
U gonna add pics to really track and show ur progress? I'm actually pretty interested in the compounds ur logging , somethin I might even possibly run in the near future if urs goes well, except for myself I'd throw in a low dose test to prevent any muscle loss (300mg/wk)

Yes I will. Heading to HoodMart right now to buy my food for my diet. Taking the before pictures tonight. Will post. Starting cycle tomorrow.

U gonna add pics to really track and show ur progress? I'm actually pretty interested in the compounds ur logging , somethin I might even possibly run in the near future if urs goes well, except for myself I'd throw in a low dose test to prevent any muscle loss (300mg/wk)

You're more a fitness guru than I am by far, but scientifically speaking test shouldn't be needed due to the active effects that Clen and RAD140 have in decreasing muscle wastage. The test would, however, increase lean muscle gains even further than the RAD140 already would even at a caloric deficit/balance depending on your current BF%.

Before pictures coming tomorrow. Today was first day of the cycle. Today's weight before water intake was 238 lbs.

Woke up at 8:30AM and took 40mcg of the Clen. I then ate an egg white omelette w/ veggies inside and a side of assorted fruits. went to my office to call some clients and walked around downtown with a client for a couple of hours. Lunch I ate 1 Cup of Brown Rice, a 4 oz. chicken breast (light seasoning pan seared), and assorted veggies.

The Clen was nearly unnoticeable except for very minor shaking whenever I would go to drink from my glass of water. As long as I didn't attempt to lift anything there was zero shakes. I had a very very light headache at one point, but it wasn't anything that 400mg of Ibuprofen couldn't fix.

I got home at 6:15PM. Ate another Rice/Chicken/Veggies meal and took 20mcg more of the Clen since sides were light and decided that I would not attempt to taper the RAD140 and proceeded to take 30mg/1mL. I waited 30-minutes and then went to the gym following my above mentioned split. WOW.

I don't know whether it was the RAD140, the Clen, or both but I haven't been in the gym in 6 months (and even then I went for 3 weeks and quit) and I destroyed this workout. My workout was 50-minutes. 30ish-minutes of lifting, 5-minutes of core, and 15 minutes of HIIT on the bike. When lifting it took until the last 5 or 10-minutes to fatigue completely doing 15/15/burnout in every excercise. What was extremely noticeable was doing HIIT on bike. ZERO fatigue, no hard breathing, and no shortness of breath. I felt like I could easily have gone another 15 minutes.

Following my workout I got home, drank 2 servings of my protein powder in 14 fl oz. of 2% milk, and still have not noticed any negative sides from the Clen. No cramping, no headache besides the one from earlier, and still only extremely minor shakes here and there.

I'm very excited to increase the Clen dosage and test my tolerance. Being that sides were very lightly present, I saw no need to supplement potassium or taurine. I feel very hard in the muscles of today's split and I'm very excited to see how these first 4 weeks go.

There you have it! If you have any feedback leave a reply. I hope you're all as interested in I am in this research study!

Back