Clenbuterol and Testosterone Sustanon

bazehrk

I wanted to know if I could take clenbuterol on top of testosterone injections to help with my run? Does any one recommend against the idea?

Tell us about yourself. Goals? Age? Height? Weight? Body fat %? Years training? Diet?

What dosages are you thinking about? Ancillaries? PCT?

I want to improve my athletic performance and physique. I want to run a marathon in 6 months and build strength while training. I'm 32 and have been training in different capacities for a decade.

I weigh 180 with about 20% body fat. I eat a balance diet of 2200+ calories a day; my macro calorie goal is 25% protein, 25% fat and 50% carbs but I'll plus up my calories as my routine becomes more strenuous.

I'm planning on taking sustanon 2ml per week for 12 weeks, clomid or a month after my test injections are finished, and androgel for a month after the clomid is done. I'm thinking of taking clenbuterol (40 mg) on my log runs. This will be my first cycle.

Megatron: what do you think?

Last edited:
TRT Question

Thanks for the advice. It was helpful. I've heard some similar but different information from guys with TRT experience. Both agree that I need to start with 100-200 mg of testosterone cypionate and week. However, one says that I should take HCG and and anastrozole on top. The other says that just taking the test and take 20 mg of nolvadex as needed (says I might have itchy nipples around week 4). What do you think?

Thanks for the advice. It was helpful. I've heard some similar but different information from guys with TRT experience. Both agree that I need to start with 100-200 mg of testosterone cypionate and week. However, one says that I should take HCG and and anastrozole on top. The other says that just taking the test and take 20 mg of nolvadex as needed (says I might have itchy nipples around week 4). What do you think?

Here is a thread that you can read. It has lots of good info on how to put a cycle together. It also explains the difference between AI's and SERMs and how to use them in a cycle.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

Back