Clenbuterol -- Lose Fat, Save Muscle!

week1: t3 50mcg/day- clen 40mcg/day
week 2-5: t3 100mcg/day- clen 80mcg/day
week6: t3 50mcg/day- clen 80mcg/day

ketotifen 1mg every night before bed.

Hopefully a RUI rep will answer this. My Clen has a bunch of particles floating in it. Is this normal? I have always seen dark specks in it but now there is other stuff. It looks like a few separate groups of little bubbles joined together. Hard to explain. I bought it about 6 months ago. Has it gone bad?

Hopefully a RUI rep will answer this. My Clen has a bunch of particles floating in it. Is this normal? I have always seen dark specks in it but now there is other stuff. It looks like a few separate groups of little bubbles joined together. Hard to explain. I bought it about 6 months ago. Has it gone bad?
Sounds like it crashed or something has begun to grow in it. Not normal. Do not research with it.

A word to the wise. Apparently, the Rui Clen has to be refridgerated or after about 4 months stuff will start growing in it. Who knew? If you keep it at room temperature it will turn into a lab experiment.

i just started using the RUI clen today and i dont know if it is real or not. this is my first time running a cycle and i started at 20 mcg and got no jitters nor did i feel extremely hot. what can be the cause of this. also i noticed black particles floating in mine as well but i think that is from the cap threading on and off because it is on the threads of the actual bottle. someone please respond and tell me whats up. thanks.

i just started using the RUI clen today and i dont know if it is real or not. this is my first time running a cycle and i started at 20 mcg and got no jitters nor did i feel extremely hot. what can be the cause of this. also i noticed black particles floating in mine as well but i think that is from the cap threading on and off because it is on the threads of the actual bottle. someone please respond and tell me whats up. thanks.

RUI is 100% legit. I never felt the jitters or hot at 20mcg either. Give it a couple of days after you ramp it up and believe me you'll feel it. As for the black shit, idk what to tell you.

Back