Clenbuterol -- Lose Fat, Save Muscle!

i know/heard RUI makes Great Product but im from Australia and My clen was detained and never arrived.
Aussie try you luck like i did, but just keep that in mind.

Proper food habit is essential element of fat loosing.You need to have intense workout plan for muscle growth.Apart from these continuous motivation and focus required.
muscle-building-reviews.com/1676/top-5-ways-gain-muscle-losing-fat/

International customers: Be advised of the laws for importing products to your country. Please note that we do not advise you placing large orders, as large order do get flagged at the borders. Please review our policy on seized orders.

Hey im a new beginner to all this and i am very interested in learning. I tried clen a month ago and i took half a cc of it in the morning and by lunch time took the other half and i was shaking like a leaf and had a major headace. can anybody tell me what may cause that cause i stopped taking it and i was really looking forward to taking it?

quick question... is clen legal in the US?/how are you getting away with getting it through the mail lol?

I have just over two weeks worth I managed to get off a mate.. but i'd love to buy more. only thing is im located in Australia, and if I buy any online customs will confiscate + fine me...
It's legal for research purposes only.

RUI is in the US so no customs issues at all.

whats the shelf life once opened of this ? i bought this keto, and t3 all around the same time and used it awhile back and was thinking of getting back on my research but was wondering if its still good or not, been in fridge the entire time .

Back