Clenbuterol with Type 2 Diabetes and Blood Pressure Medications

juggernautx

Hi Friends,

I need your expert advice / opinion on using Clen+T3 with my Type 2 Diabetes and BP Medications.

I use Glimy+Jalra (i.e. Glimepiride + Metformin) in the morning once for Type 2 Diabetes.
I take Telma-H 40 mg (composed of Telmisartan -40 mg + Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 mg) for High Blood Pressure control

I have just started taking Clen and T3 together in the morning for last 2 days (40 mcg, 60 mcg). I first take T3 empty stomach. Then take Clen 40 mg 30 mins after. Then take my Diabetes and BP Medication 30 mins thereafter. After that I take Pretein Shake with Breakfast (Usually Eggs and Brown Bread).

I am not sure if I am being paranoid, but I notice that after I take my breakfast, I will feel very sleepy, and would sleep for around 30 mins - 1 hour in deep sleep. I was thinking if this is because of the combination of my BP or BG medication's reaction with Clen?

I noticed shakes from Clen only on first day, when i slept briefly after breakfast. On 2nd day nothing such happened. I do get a bit warm feeling. However, my dreams have become spectacular vivid since time i am taking Clen.

Please help, because I need to know, before I start bumping my dose of Clen further.

So I say your trying to kill your self. If you are taking bp meds you have no business taking Clen.

How about you give us some stats. I recomend MCT oil and a professional diet plan over any other thing.

T3 is going to cause you to lose significant muscle mass as you are not using exogenous testosterone. Not a good idea.

Be very careful of your BP. This sounds like a risky endeavor for you. Why are you using clen and T3?

Hi Roberts,

Thanks for your response.

I have had my BP under control for quite some time now. During my 2 days of taking Clen, I did not see any rise in BP beyond normal.

I just wanted to know any known interactions with Diabetic Meds and BP Meds with Clen, and if yes, what they are. I searched for 2 days in a row on Web, and couldn't find anything useful.

Thanks a lot Roberts and Megatron!

You are right that I should not be taking T3, if its going to cause me lose muscle mass as I am not using Tezt or on any AAS cycle. I will drop it from my stack.

However, when I checked my BP when taking Clen, it was normal, and not elevated at both 40 mcg and 60 mcg.

My main concern here is if the BP or Diabetes medication have any reactions or side effects with Clen as such (which may be causing me sleepiness or lethargy).

Clen is garbage Bro, imo risk ain't worth the reward. I'm one that never reccomends t3 clen I reccomend counting macros staying in a deficit and doING cardio.

Maybe halfwit will chime in, I know he is diabetic and takes BP meds (lisiniprol and HCTZ that I know of) and has used some compounds like that well doing int safe.

I cant use clen as I'm an anxious guy to begin with.

Thanks a lot Roberts and Megatron!

You are right that I should not be taking T3, if its going to cause me lose muscle mass as I am not using Tezt or on any AAS cycle. I will drop it from my stack.

However, when I checked my BP when taking Clen, it was normal, and not elevated at both 40 mcg and 60 mcg.

My main concern here is if the BP or Diabetes medication have any reactions or side effects with Clen as such (which may be causing me sleepiness or lethargy).

Here is a site to plug in the medications you take and see what, if any, interactions exist.

https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html

So I say your trying to kill your self. If you are taking bp meds you have no business taking Clen.

How about you give us some stats. I recomend MCT oil and a professional diet plan over any other thing.

DONE.
I have perfect bp, total cholesterol under 170 etc...and I don t fool with it as it make s me shakey, heart races, insomnia, a host of reasons a HEALTHY hearted (if black hearted) man does NOT fool with Bovine analges meds. I have to check myself w relation to doing many thing s that stress my 1 and only PUMP anyway....revving that thing artificially would be just plain asinine.

But u go boy.

Last edited:
Maybe halfwit will chime in, I know he is diabetic and takes BP meds (lisiniprol and HCTZ that I know of) and has used some compounds like that well doing int safe.

I cant use clen as I'm an anxious guy to begin with.

Clen can cause hypoglycemia in conjunction with diabetic medications as can T3. I'm thinking you have something other than clen though, as your blood pressure WILL increase due to how the beta agonist works on your adrenal glands - causing them to secrete adrenaline, which constricts blood vessels -> increase in blood pressure.

I can't say I'd recommend taking either at this point to be honest, although I DO suggest you get a hormone panel done. You're dealing with two symptoms of low testosterone, which is often not diagnosed in time to reverse the issues at hand.

My .02c :)

(it's actually now lisinopril and Lasix that I take as the combo is apparently easier on the kidneys - FYI to guys that take bp meds)

Back