clomid depression ... help

titangg

I did 2 cycles before this one and used nolvadex only as pct. recoveries were easy. for some reason i decided to use clomid and nolva with the ususal dosages (100\100\50\50) (40/40/20/20). as of today, im 2 weeks into pct and im experiencing major depression... i cant even eat ... i didnt take clomid this morning as i cant stand the depression ... how long before it goes away ? should i go to the hospital or something? the depression is really taking over and major changes in my life are probably making it worst...

must be something else, I have been using clomind and I have never experienced anything except good recovery.

maybe sudden drop in your test levels caused this,

must be something else, I have been using clomind and I have never experienced anything except good recovery.

maybe sudden drop in your test levels caused this,

Really?

If clomid doesn't cause mood swings then what does?

Hold on man , may be at 50 Mgs per day you ll feel better.. Clomid is essential for recovery , so try pulling yourself together and be patient.

Really?

If clomid doesn't cause mood swings then what does?

looks like you have hard time to understand my second sentence, look again

I always look like shit and depressed when my test levels keep coming down when I stop pinning

so do you get depressed on clomid ? I have never seen anybody depressed on clomid and I have been using it before you were born.

Until you get things figured out, make sure you talk to someone and let them know what is going on with you so they can keep an eye on you. Spouse. Significant Other. Parents. Good friend. Just someone who can watch to make sure you are ok.

Might not be a bad idea to run some blood work tomorrow. See my signature line below and use the privatemdlabs one. Get a 15% off coupon code online.

Are you using the same clomid/nolva source you previously used?

What did you run for your last cycle? When did you end your cycle and how long did you wait before starting PCT?

must be something else,

I was replying to the first part of your post ,not your second sentence, which proves you are clueless and only speaking bull shit..
Clomid is notorious for mood swings , so don't list your personal experience as a (fact)

I always look like shit and depressed when my test levels keep coming down when I stop pinning

so do you get depressed on clomid ? I have never seen anybody depressed on clomid and I have been using it before you were born.

So u ve been using clomid before I was born , good for you :)

One more time you are repeating the same crap regarding clomid.. Which means you know sh1t..
Lots and lots of people on clomid are having lots of mood swings , still you generalize the NO side effects cuz of personal experience with a med.. Clever approach , right?

I'm not saying that clomid is causing what the OP is having , I'm saying there is a good possibility clomid is the cause of it.. And u excluded it COMPLETELY on your first stupid 3 words

Last edited:
Absolutely Rida, Clomid is very well known for mood swings and depression. And considering he hasn't used it before and now is experiencing those very side effects good chance it is the clomid.

My advice would be to just ride it out if you can bro. Obviously if it gets too bad then drop it and continue nolva, but with the long-ish half life it will stay in your system a while longer anyway.

As a side note, I use clomid almost year round with no issues, love the stuff. However, the only time I used it during PCT I did also get depression and crazy mood swings (as opposed to other nolva-only PCTs felt fine.) It may be something to do with agonizing certain estrogen receptors whilst in a low testosterone environment. Personally I started feeling a lot better around week 2-3, when the test levels started coming back up.

^^^ great post as usual prince.
On a side note I am one of those who never suffer while on clomid.. Nevertheless I know lots who start crying when watching titanic movie :)

Don't get all offended when people try to help you out. No need posting and then expecting to only hear what you want to hear.

Drop the dosage to 50mg/ED, for the entire PCT. Before doing so, get bloodwork to see where you're at, and it will show why you're all fucked up. When I'm on clomid, I get very moody, ups and downs are plentiful. My girlfriend is completely in the "know". She kept a very close eye on my behavior after I explained to her the effects of the substances I was taking. It's just something you have to mentally get the fuck over, because you need to recover and that's more important than you being a little depressed for a month. All my opinion of course.

Good luck sir.

thanks for the answers everyone! my last cycle was like 16 weeks long with sustanon at 350mg\week and equipoise at 500mg\week. Started pct 18 days after the last injection. pct began on december 16 and im really messed up since december 26. ill go talk to a doctor today i think . im really worried about the fact that im not eating ... i had pct before it wasnt like that. im prone to some depression and stress but it was never that intense. i love training even during pct (nolvadex only pct) ... now i have not been able to eat normally or train since december 27.

weed always helped me relief the anxiety but this time its not even working. it is like the combination of clomid and major changes in my life got me stuck somewhere and i cant get out of this "zone". the stress from the past days started to go away yesterday but appetite is not coming back.

thanks for the answers everyone! my last cycle was like 16 weeks long with sustanon at 350mg\week and equipoise at 500mg\week. Started pct 18 days after the last injection. pct began on december 16 and im really messed up since december 26. ill go talk to a doctor today i think . im really worried about the fact that im not eating ... i had pct before it wasnt like that. im prone to some depression and stress but it was never that intense. i love training even during pct (nolvadex only pct) ... now i have not been able to eat normally or train since december 27.

weed always helped me relief the anxiety but this time its not even working. it is like the combination of clomid and major changes in my life got me stuck somewhere and i cant get out of this "zone". the stress from the past days started to go away yesterday but appetite is not coming back.

Go get blood work today - see signature below - so that you actually have something objective to discuss with your doc. You should have the results back in a day or two.

MANY MANY peopel report more moods when on clomid. and even if in pct. tamox vs. clomid the "oods" dont seem as bad with tamox. doesnt mean everyone will feel it or notice it. IMO

Back