clomid or hcg/nolva

BoxCut

just want to see what the majority of people from this board are uisng for post cycle therapy. i hear good things about both methods, looking for experienced feedback. muchos gracias.

I like to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and nolvadex the last two weeks of a cycle, and then hit the clomid three days after the last Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shot. Works the best for me, ive tried nolva only, clomid only, that combo works the best. I use 20mg of nolva ed when running the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), becuase Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) makes some susceptible to gyno.

I say use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in small doses throughout your cycle to prevent the atrophy from setting in at all. If you wait until the end and you use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to revert the atrophy that has set in, there is a chance that in can become irriversible. It happened to me. I now take 500ius 2 times a week all the way through and this keeps the atrophy from setting in. The dose is also low enough not to desensitize you.

I find it more effective!

Back