combining aas with zoloft

steroidnewbzie

Has anyone heard anything about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and zoloft having ill effects when being used at the same time. I was just prescribed it and i plan on doing another cycle. If you arent aware already, zoloft is prescribed for social anxiety and depression, although i am just using it for mild anxiety.

steroidnewbzie said:
Has anyone heard anything about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and zoloft having ill effects when being used at the same time. I was just prescribed it and i plan on doing another cycle. If you arent aware already, zoloft is prescribed for social anxiety and depression, although i am just using it for mild anxiety.

You should not have any problems bro. Unless the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you speak of is Fina.

The reason I say this is that Fina WILL fuck with you mentally to varying degrees. If you already have some issues with anxiety and or/depression for god's sake don't use Fina. You would be better off sticking to Test, d-bol, var and the like.

Zip it up and zip it out,
fl8

What about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) with like Xanax? I am going to get something for my anxiety this friday. I had to stop my cycle after my second injection of prop due to bad anxiety. I want to get something that will knock out the anxiety and also mix well with gear.

Back