come on jagr

x2! I gots nobody to talk hockey but you.haha and that's good. All my buddies were sick of it before the finals.

Anyways...on to the bull shitting :D

What was your fav goal last year..if you had to pick one? I know mine and it happend at the start of the year..Eberles first goal..after seeing that..I knew it would be hard to top. And Bieksa's winner against the preds made me feel goosebumps...so two goals then:)

Cant see the fleury save...a blemish keeps coming up..BIG BLEMISH. Timmy T had a fn great save this year too..i will post the vid later.

Wow timmys save was unbelievable! Sick with it. Lol hey I'm gonna start a hockey thread instead of this damn Jagr thread cuz I hate him now. Lol

Gonna see the cup in a couple of weeks...Comming to PEI.....Not my team but will get to touch it compliments of Bruins.....Lets go Habs!!!

Lol gotta love it. But its coming back to the burgh this year. The kids on point and is pissed he wasn't around last year

My over/under for number of games Jager will play in 2011-2012 season in the NHL has to be 42. He's 39 and hasn't played in the NHL for 3 years. Either he'll get hurt or decide he can't keep up with the young kids and retire again. No way he can play a full season!

I think Jagr is good for atleast 50 pts, but i'm thinking more. He has been playing some elite hockey the last three years with decent stats aswell.

He may not get tons of ice time...(but I'm sure he will) and he maybe be a bit slower than most..but the hands will still be there.

With Avangard Omsk of the KHL he accumulated 184 points in 187 games, and 41 points in 37 games in post-season play.

KHL is no slouch either...32 goals 36 assists is my prediction:)

Jagr will be 40 this season, so durability is a question. Yeah, he played in the KHL the last 3 seasons for a total of 155 regular season games and 26 playoff games, but the NHL's season and players are going to be brutal for him. I'd like to see him do well, but I don't see it....

Back