come on jagr

Umm I think broke but I bet he still can play. He will be on sids line too. Might be dangerous.

You know..I'd bet he could put up points still, not as much but worth his money or what the pens would need him for.

He may not have his wheels like he used to, but the hands are always there. I hope he comes back, he'd be good with Datysuk if he decides wings too.

But I hope he goes pens;)

Nice video bro. I hate the wings. Lol. I hope he comes back to the burgh. I also hope he brings back his mullet from the early 90s as well. Haha

Shitty..he sign with philly for 1 year. How does that make you feel..philly
I can't stand philly...never have

Considering I'm from Pittsburgh we hate philly. Filthadelphia is what we call that. Lol Max talbot and Jagr both went. Wtf. Lol

MONTREAL -- The Montreal Canadiens were looking for a big winger with a scoring touch and feel they've found one in former Carolina Hurricane Erik Cole.

The Canadiens signed the six-foot-two 205-pound unrestricted free agent to a US$18 million four-year contract, with a no-trade clause, on the opening day of the NHL player market

WoW..is he even worth half that?

I don't know about that! He's a good player but in my opinion I don't think so. Lol. I can't wait till the season starts.

I don't know about that! He's a good player but in my opinion I don't think so. Lol. I can't wait till the season starts.

Hahaha..that's funny you said that. I was bugging a guy at work saying oct.6th will be a good day! He has no clue wtf I was talking about...

Things I think about at 430am anyways..yes hockey is one of them:)

Me to. Lol I'm up that early thinking the same thing. Nothing like a beer and watching sid fuck shit up. Lol. Well when he's healthy. We didn't do to bad without him and malkin. I just hope they get healthy. You guys up there in Canada need to get yourselves a cup. It was close this year. As long as it isn't Ottawa. Hate them lol

Yea it was really close...well as close as a team can get being outplayed bigtime. Injuries may have been a factor..but maye suffering the worst loss you can..will make them want it even more. And they need another dman that can log big mins.

I wonder how crosbys progress is coming? What was malkins issue again?
If I could name one penguin id like to see in a nucks jersey..id say letang the kid has skills.

For shits n giggles pick two teams for the 2012 finals....:)

See I'm a big bruins fan. They have so much young talent. Malkin blew his knee out which knees are really bad. But they said his knee isn't is bad as they first thought. I love letang! No one tries harder then him. Is like to see san Jose and the pens. I think bos and if the pens get healthy are the two toughest in the east. Philly is gonna be up there with there recent signings. Tampa bay us tough too. I'm not into the west too much being I'm a pens fan in the west. Who do you think is gonna be in the finals? I say sj and the pens. Lol

I'm not really a bruins fan, just a Timmy T fan..I played goal years ago so I can really appreciate what a spectacular year he had at his age!

Sj has one big problem and his name is Heatly..he's a bum. Gives up without the puck. That's the worst kind of attitude to have on a team..giver 110% all times

Like Ryan Smyth for example or Keslar when he doesn't try to get a penalty call, another dumbass thing to do..

Penguins is a good call, I'm going to say Canucks versus Sabres..that's a biast opinion though..

Unbiaist would be Pens versus Hawks ll

Ya I hate hossa ever since he dicked the pens over. He wanted a cup and left for less money. But guess who won the cup that year. Lol. Then he went to chi. Lol. Ya I hate heatly waste of good talent. My man timmy. He's just a animal!! Another fav is lucic. He's gonna be one of those players that play till there 50. Lol just like recchi. I'm guessing your a leafs fan. Where the hell have they been?

Lucic is solid. Recchi too..and both of them are B.C boys!

Nope..not a leafs fan. Canucks are my number 1. And I follow the oilers only cause I have to hear about em everyday.
I dont care if they win or lose..but I go to many of there games. Any hockey is good hockey when its live. Mario was a fave when he played..and Iginla gained my interest too over the years.

Back