Coming off after years of abuse

FoxOscar

I've been on for around three years. Mostly on test but I was on tren for about ten months (finished it about three months ago).

Now I want to come off. My libido is shot and I've just met the girl of my dreams. I want my libido to come back but I would to keep some of my gains.

I've been on HGH for about 5-6 weeks and want to run it indefinitely. My last pin of test cypionate was about four days ago. Will the HGH help keep the gains?

What is the most aggressive PCT I can run to get my libido back?

how old you are and your training/cycle history will have a significant impact on your ability to recover. hgh (if its good) is usually a good idea regardless.

going into a relationship while having to run an aggressive PCT and get your natty levels back after years of gear use is going to be difficult . I'll be blunt and tell you what I'd do . I'd just run a TRT dose of test right now, that will keep things going for you , keep your mood good , and keep your libido good, that way you can concentrate on this relationship.
after that, and you have her where you want her , then decide to do your Pct and go all natty if thats what you want to do.

as for keeping your gains. no, hgh alone will not allow you to keep your gains, its not anabolic (it has indirect anabolic properties , but nothing like steroids) , in fact you won't even be getting the full synergistic effect of running the Hgh without doing it along side anabolics.

Truth^^
Your libido is shot for a reason get bloodwork its probably a easy fix and stay on test or your fucked

youre going to have to run a massive restart.. you might want to run trt just so you can build your relationship.. or you can be up front with her and if she's not down maybe shes not for you???

here is the restart protocol i have been told works best for those coming off long use..

1000iu hcg eod for 30 days.. including 20mg nolva daily to keep estrogen in check..

after 30 days, wait 3 days and run clomd ed at 100mg the first two weeks, 50mg ed for another 2 weeks, and 35mg eod for 4 more weeks..

then wait 6 weeks and go do labs.. see where you stand

Roush and 3J are right on the money, I would back down to TRT levels indefinitely, something like 200mg a week of Test E. Chances are 3 years of heavy use has already made it unlikely that you will ever get your natural Test back to reasonable levels to feel like a real dude. I tried to get my natural test back for almost 2 years with all sorts of different recovery ancillaries in different combinations for different times, etc, and it never worked, and at the same time my muscles atrophied to levels that were lower than when I even started 12 years earlier. TRT at 200mg a week will not pose much in the way of long-term health risk and in fact, might even be protective based on some medical literature (low testosterone is also associated with heart disease). At 200mg /week of TRT you can also keep some of your muscle, and still look better then you did before ever doing your first cycle. You could still try clomid and even HCG on top of this if you ever want to try for a kid with this new lady of yours (if give you a fertility boost). As for low libido, my libido came back on TRT and has been pretty constant for years now. Its the massive doses during your cycle that wreak havoc on your libido.

Back