Coming off without Clomid

Kody3

What would happen if you ran like a basic cycle, let's say 250 - 500 mg of test per week and came off with no pct. meaning no Hcg, Clomid, or Nolvadex.

I have clomid for my cycle, I am coming off right now.

My friend, however, was wondering because we know someone who is having to come off cycle without the use of a pct and we were wondering like what supplements could help, what he should do diet wise, lifting wise, training wise, or anything to minimize the loss of his gains.

He said he plans to take test boosters, creatine, protein shakes, bcaas, glutamine, keep his diet in check in regards to his macros being the same as during cycle to keep weight. Anything else he should do?

Last edited:
Coming off cycle without a PCT is a waste of a cycle. Worst case scenario you'd lose all your gains and get titties from estro rebound so why risk it? It's easy to get your hands on Clom Nolva or Torem

If your friend is set on no PCT ancillaries then natty test boosters like DAA, Cordyceps, Creatine, Zinc and an OTC PCT supp would be fine. I'm in no way recomending this route though

Why would you start a cycle without pct?
Test boosters literally do nothing at all.

Not having a pct or a good pct can result in little to no recovery of natural test levels. Most likely you will lose all your gains and possibly then some considering you're shut down and have little to no test in your body. Anxiety, depression, loss of motivation and erectile dysfunction are just a few symptoms. There are plenty more health related symptoms too.

Really not a good idea at all to do a cycle without a pct. Anything could happen and you may need to cut your cycle short. Yes, in some cases men have recovered somewhat without pct but statistics aren't hopeful. Many haven't recovered with a proper pct also.

i agree with the boys here.. you got solid advice..

coming off cycle without clomid is like trying to rock climb without an arm and leg

I know lol, that's what I told him. But I'm not asking for "Use a pct its the better route", I know this. I think he's an idiot for not using a pct, but that's why I'm asking what all can he do supplement and diet wise. I don't want to hear that he's gonna lose all his gains, this that and the other, I want to hear things that will help him or I wouldn't have posted in the first place. @everyone

doing a cycle without pct to me is counter productive as your nuts have to restart their own test some how. I am sure millions have tried it in the past since AAS started but had to find out the hard way that you need post cycle therapy to reboot your testicles and get them working on their own again.

around this neck of the woods on slip and its TRT FOR LIFE. Hope you can reason with your boy and get him on the right path.

What would happen if you ran like a basic cycle, let's say 250 - 500 mg of test per week and came off with no pct. meaning no Hcg, Clomid, or Nolvadex.

His natural test level would change from 547 to 432.6 - permanently, he would be a bit weaker, a bit less manly, have a bit less muscle, have a bit more belly fat, and be slightly older too.

All joking aside, this impacts everybody differently. He might get away with it, or maybe even get away with it a few times, then get smacked in the face with a 2x4. Or he might get permanently harmed right away.

Having the knowledge and choosing not to use it is like Russian roulette with an automatic.

I know lol, that's what I told him. But I'm not asking for "Use a pct its the better route", I know this. I think he's an idiot for not using a pct, but that's why I'm asking what all can he do supplement and diet wise. I don't want to hear that he's gonna lose all his gains, this that and the other, I want to hear things that will help him or I wouldn't have posted in the first place. @everyone

When you're altering your body with synthetic hormones then stopping the use of them, a simple diet and otc supplements most likely won't cut it.
If your buddy wants to do otc route for pct, he should've just stuck with otc supplements to begin with.
It would be like giving someone who overdosed on heroin some otc supplements instead of narcan. Good luck with that bud...

When you're altering your body with synthetic hormones then stopping the use of them, a simple diet and otc supplements most likely won't cut it.
If your buddy wants to do otc route for pct, he should've just stuck with otc supplements to begin with.
It would be like giving someone who overdosed on heroin some otc supplements instead of narcan. Good luck with that bud...

Love this. Hahahahaha

True true true

Without a proper pct the only thing that can help him is prayer and a little bit of luck. Try to maintain intensity in the gym and eat enough to maintain the new mass......and hope for the best. Non prescription sups don't work......or NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE.
Really sorry bro. I know this is not what you wanted to hear. But you aren't gonna find many on this site that will entertain thoughts of cycling without pct. Best of luck to you and your bro

hey op did your friend formulate his cycle to include pct this time? plesse keep us posted.

Back