Comment to the insulin thread

ryanamacher

I am referring to the "fat free meal" after the initial 50-60 grams of carbs 10 min immediately after injection (you can do gh and insulin the same shot right?).

My suggestion for that fat free meal one hour after the carb shake:

12 Oz. Farm fresh chicken (cooked in herbs, no sauces)
Green veggies cooked in oil olive.

the question is the olive oil going to screw with the notion of having a 'fat free meal'?

1. i don't suggest doing Slin and GH on the same day, but yes it can done. I wouldn't do them together though.

2. That meal sucks. You need carbs post Slin shot. Not just the initial PWO shake with fast carbs. About an hour or so later you need to have another meal with complex carbs IMO.

But the obvious question is why do you think you need Slin? 99% of guys don't.

I understand the post workout shake needs carbs. I am talking about the 'fat free' meal that is usually after the carb workout shake. It needs to be protein from my understanding.

I understand the post workout shake needs carbs. I am talking about the 'fat free' meal that is usually after the carb workout shake. It needs to be protein from my understanding.

wrong. it needs to have carbs as well.

PWO i have a pro shake with oats and dextrose. usually a total of 100g of carbs. Then about an hour later, i have a lean protein and a complex carb.

Slin is unique in that if you just add good fats, the likelihood of going hypo is much higher. Be safe, eat carbs. Just stay cleazr of fats as Slin doesn't discriminate.

But again, chances are you don't need it.

Okay much appreciated for the response...

What do you think of this then:

5IU Slin/4IU HGH

10 min later:

Whey protein: 35 grams Protein/10 grams Carbs with 2.5 cups raw milk (fat skimmed) 23 grams Protein/42 grams Carbs

1 hr later:

8-12 Oz. Farm fresh chicken
1-2 Cups of Organic Brown Rice
1 Cup of Fresh squeezed Grapefruit Juice

What do you think of this then:

5IU Slin/4IU HGH

10 min later:

Whey protein: 35 grams Protein/10 grams Carbs with 2.5 cups raw milk (fat skimmed) 23 grams Protein/42 grams Carbs

1 hr later:

8-12 Oz. Farm fresh chicken
1-2 Cups of Organic Brown Rice
1 Cup of Fresh squeezed Grapefruit Juice

again, why are you wanting to do your GH with your Slin?

And what are your stats? height, weight, age

Mind you I am just about to get my graduate degree in human physiology. But from my understanding, insulin acts a transporter getting those important nutrients into those depleted cells. Now in conjunction with growth hormone, real muscle building can occur rather than using those compounds solo. I am thinking of using it down the line next 2 months or so and use it with test/primo 16 week cycle.

Mind you I am just about to get my graduate degree in human physiology. But from my understanding, insulin acts a transporter getting those important nutrients into those depleted cells. Now in conjunction with growth hormone, real muscle building can occur rather than using those compounds solo. I am thinking of using it down the line next 2 months or so and use it with test/primo 16 week cycle.

no offense, but your degree means nothing to me. not sure why you mentioned it.

anyway, i didn't say slin and GH are bad to use simlutaneously. Quite the contrary actually. What i asked is why you think doing them in the same shot like you posted above is a good idea.

Jesus, for a grad student you can't comprehend very well. lol

Oh sorry didn't mean to come off as rude, but why you not recommend doing slin and gh in the same shot? Now 4IU on the U-100 slin pin is equal to 40cc on the pin, but 5IU on the pin is equal to 1/20cc, or 5cc (not very much). So that would be a total of 45 cc of liquid.

What did you think of my write up on the meals directly after the post workout injection?

My bad here it is again:

Protein shake: Whey isolate (30 grams Protein/4 grams Carbs)
Raw skim milk (23 grams Protein/30 grams Carbs)
30 grams Dextrose powder (27 grams Carbs)

Total = 550 kcal, 53 grams Protein, 61 grams Carbs

1 hr later:

8-12 Oz. Chicken breast
3 oz. grilled/roasted veggies cooked in olive oil
2 scoops/2 cups organic brown rice

Oh sorry didn't mean to come off as rude, but why you not recommend doing slin and gh in the same shot? Now 4IU on the U-100 slin pin is equal to 40cc on the pin, but 5IU on the pin is equal to 1/20cc, or 5cc (not very much). So that would be a total of 45 cc of liquid.

What did you think of my write up on the meals directly after the post workout injection?

i don't recommend it because GH decreases Slin sensitivity, so doing your Slin shot at the same time is IMO counter-productive.

Besides that, you wanna maximize your exogenous GH when your natty GH is at its lowest, which to me is first thing in the AM. So i would do my GH then every day, and my Slin immediately PWO.

As for your meals that is fine.

ok I see what you mean about the gh hindering insulin. I was doing more research on the forums and I have came up with the conclusion that you inject gh right after training, then 15-20 min hit humalog slin and then do the necessary food regiment. The basis of this is for the gh to circulate around then the slin comes it and multiples the igf being created in the pancreas.

ok I see what you mean about the gh hindering insulin. I was doing more research on the forums and I have came up with the conclusion that you inject gh right after training, then 15-20 min hit humalog slin and then do the necessary food regiment. The basis of this is for the gh to circulate around then the slin comes it and multiples the igf being created in the pancreas.

their may be some science to that, but like anything else, most of what you read on the internet is lacking real world experience.

Part of this game is trial and error. now, with Slin you can't take that chance. But there are still a million different theories on what works best.

My thought is, find what works for you. Could you do it better another way? Maybe. But when I find something that works, i stick with it. I'm in no hurry when it comes to my fitness/health.

Back