Competition and Peptides?!

porscheGT3

Hello all, kinda new on this forum, but I've been researching a lot lately on peptides and I think I'm gonna give it a go! I've been competing in bodybuilding for a little while now... I'm 25 yrs. of age... just placed 2nd in a Men's Open show, super heavyweight class.

Current stats: 6'2" 255-257 lbs. in the AM, and 12% BF. I last competed in the low 230s.

Current macros: 250-260g protein, 350g carbs (~40g fiber), 80g fat (~3,080 kcal total).

Goals: Increase LBM ~5 lbs. in the next 12 weeks, and get down to roughly 4% BF for my next show (~12 1/2 weeks out). Current LBM is ~224 lbs. Goal LBM is ~229 lbs. Stage weight at 4% should be ~239 lbs.

Lifting: I've been lifting for about 8 years now, consistently. Currently, I lift 6 days/week, and most muscle groups get worked twice a week; except calves, they're more like 4-5x/week.

Below is the regimen that I've been thinking about using. IF YOU HAVE USED THESE, OR HAVE LEGITIMATE FEEDBACK ON THEM (NOT JUST FROM READING), I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. ALSO, I'D LIKE YOUR INPUT AS TO WHAT YOU THINK THEY WILL DO FOR ME.

*IGF-1 LR3 -- 40mcg/day (morning)
*GHRP-2 -- 100mcg, 3x/day (morning, mid-day, bedtime -- 300mcg total/day)
*CJC-1293 w/o DAC or CJC-1295 w/o DAC -- 100mcg, 2x/day (morning, bedtime -- 200mcg total/day)

Reason for only taking CJC 2x/day, is for financial reasons. IGF-1 LR3 has a long half-life (~20 hours), so it doesn't seem like there's really a 'best' time to take it. Most people claim increased hunger on the GHRP-6, more so than the GHRP-2, and that's why I've chosen the latter. I don't need increased hunger. If there's anything I'm missing, let me know. I appreciate all input in advance.

Thanks!

Your stack looks really good and well designed. The only suggestion I could make is that it is best to run a GHRH with the GHRP. Think of it as turning the light switch on and the GHRP as the electric. So it may be better to run say 50mcg of CJC-1293 with each dose of GHRP-2 three times a day. That way you get the combined effect of both. Otherwise a GHRP on its own may not do as much, so it may not be worth it. Or just use both 2 times a day only instead of 3.

I have not had much result from IGF1-LR3 yet after about 1 month. But I wanted to run the first cycle at 25-30mcg each day. I may need to up it 50-60mcg instead.

The GHRH/GHRP combinations seem to work fairly well for me. I get better sleep, slightly thinner skin, and it seems to help with soft tissue and tendons a bit. (not magic overnight healing) but it helps compared to not using it. I would say that for that reason it has "health benefits" but it isn't going to give AAS like results or anything. (combining with AAS might be a different story though - haven't tried it)

I hope this helps.

Take care,
Toshiro

Thanks Toshiro for the input! I get what you mean on the GHRP/GHRH dosing... and I think I'm just gonna do both 3x/day at 100mcg each. I might also up the LR3 to 60-80mcg/daily. What are the differences whether the LR3 dosage is given IM (bi-lat or not) or sub-Q? Are there localized fat burning effects on the LR3?

Thanks!

OK! So I just placed my order on the IGF-1 LR3, CJC-1293 w/o DAC, and GHRP-2 from Man Power. Everything I've seen shows they have a great reputation! I should have everything all ready by the end of the week. I will be keeping a log on this thread for what I notice and experience for the first 30 days. I also wanted to mention that I had my baseline IGF-1 levels tested at LabCorp, and they came back at 245 ng/mL. The reference range is 73-373 ng/mL. I will get the IGF-1 levels tested again after 30 days. I expect a significant increase due to the average increase in GH production via the GHRH/GHRP stack. Below is how I plan to dose:

*IGF-1 LR3 -- 80mcg/day (morning, I will start at 40mcg/day, and increase by 10mcg/day until I reach desired dosage)
*GHRP-2 -- 100mcg, 3x/day (morning, mid-day, bedtime -- 300mcg total/day)
*CJC-1293 w/o DAC -- 100mcg, 3x/day (morning, mid-day, bedtime -- 300mcg total/day)

Also, since the original post, I'm down a few more lbs. Current weight is 253-254 lbs. in the AM. Strength is still increasing, BF% decreasing. Weight lifting 1x/day, no cardio.

Let me know what you guys think! Any comments or input is appreciated!

Thanks

Back