Confusion about getting 250 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from 5000 iu solution

LiftForLife

Confusion about getting 250 iu HCG from 5000 iu solution

My Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) comes in a 5000 iu box. I mix the solution with the powder and it is supposed to yield 5000 iu.

Protocol recommends 250 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x a week on cycle. How the heck do I get exactly 250 iu from 5000? Surely it can't be about estimation...

Will the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) be ok in the mail if it is being shipped from another country? I know it MUST be kept in a fridge after reconstitution, but how long can it be outside the fridge prior to being opened? The reason I ask is because pharmacies keep it in the fridge even though it is in a brand new box.

My Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) comes in a 5000 iu box. I mix the solution with the powder and it is supposed to yield 5000 iu.

Protocol recommends 250 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x a week on cycle. How the heck do I get exactly 250 iu from 5000? Surely it can't be about estimation...

Don't use solution. Get yourself some bacteriostatic water. I just posted a question myself with my 2500iu amp. I believe you would add 5ml of bac water to the solution and then using an insulin syringe every unit would be 100iu's. So you would draw 2.5 units on the syringe to get 250iu's

Yeah, just use Bac. water. Mix 5mls of it with your 5,000iu.
1ml will then equal 1000iu.
.25cc = 250iu

Do I buy a sterile 5 ml vial to store the Bac water + Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) powder?

Is .25 cc = 1/4 ml?

How long can an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) packet survive in the mail? (prior to being opened)

HCG can survive for a long ass time before its reconstituted. Once its reconstituted it has to be refrigerated.... Its good for 60days in the fridge about 48 hours in room temp.

Yes .25cc = 1/4ml..... if you use 5ml with 5,000 IU .25cc = 250iu

Don't use solution. Get yourself some bacteriostatic water. I just posted a question myself with my 2500iu amp. I believe you would add 5ml of bac water to the solution and then using an insulin syringe every unit would be 100iu's. So you would draw 2.5 units on the syringe to get 250iu's

25 units, not 2.5 on insulin syringe which is ..25 or 1/4 cc in regular syringe

I also have 5000 iu ampules of HCG. When it is time for a new amp, I open one, add 2 cc's of bacteriostatic water, and then use insulin syringes to draw out 10 units into each syringe (which is .1 cc). I put the 20 preloaded syringes in the frig under the crisper, and 2-3 times per week I inject one.

I also have 5000 iu ampules of HCG. When it is time for a new amp, I open one, add 2 cc's of bacteriostatic water, and then use insulin syringes to draw out 10 units into each syringe (which is .1 cc). I put the 20 preloaded syringes in the frig under the crisper, and 2-3 times per week I inject one.

I like the way you think...
Less you gotta inject and takes less time to just grab and pin in the morning before work.

Back