Consequences to not rotating injection site?

steve39x

In short, I've recently only been injecting in my right glute. I used to alternate left and right when I had others around to help me out, but I don't have that luxury anymore since I moved out of the country. I physically can't do a solid self-injection of my left glute.

I've avoided pinning the shoulder because for days afterwards it feels like my shoulder got whacked with a baseball bat, which makes shoulder and chest workouts a pain in the ass.

Are there any potential consequences to only injecting in the right glute? Like in terms of scar tissue build up or any other complications? I pin test cyp once per week as per my HRT regime. The overwhelming majority (80%+) of my injections for the past year have been right glute. I'm beginning to worry that I should start exploring other injection sites...

Yes u should use other sites. Ur only Injecting once per week..but after a long period ur going to.build up.scar tissue. Scar tissue can mess with the absorption of the hormone if I'm.not mistaken.

Yes u should use other sites. Ur only Injecting once per week..but after a long period ur going to.build up.scar tissue. Scar tissue can mess with the absorption of the hormone if I'm.not mistaken.

Is this true (the absorption piece)? I have never heard this before. I just heard the build up of scar tissue which can be a pain in the ass (no pun intended), but nothing about it impacting absorption...

id rotate, I dont understand how you can do the right and not the left if your sitting down its only like a foot difference. If your right handed try your right glute its kind of awkward but goes in easy and no pain. I can not do by left glute for the life of me.

In short, I've recently only been injecting in my right glute. I used to alternate left and right when I had others around to help me out, but I don't have that luxury anymore since I moved out of the country. I physically can't do a solid self-injection of my left glute.

I've avoided pinning the shoulder because for days afterwards it feels like my shoulder got whacked with a baseball bat, which makes shoulder and chest workouts a pain in the ass.

Are there any potential consequences to only injecting in the right glute? Like in terms of scar tissue build up or any other complications? I pin test cyp once per week as per my HRT regime. The overwhelming majority (80%+) of my injections for the past year have been right glute. I'm beginning to worry that I should start exploring other injection sites...

yes you can pin glutes stand in front of mirror. and pin delts too, get used to it.
pinning one spot is stupid
I rotate 4-6 spots and even i have gotten 2 or 3 sterile ABSCESSES from not letting oil fully absorb before next pin.

you CAN develop sterile abscesses and they CAN go septic which would lead to getting cut open and then draining out the stuff and pills to coap and you CAN die from a septic abscess 100%, mainly if left alone.
NVM the extra scar tissue you are giving yourself.
if you cant rotate, dont use aas.

you should give each spot 2-3 weeks before next pin in same spot. even one time a week is asking for issues.

id rotate, I dont understand how you can do the right and not the left if your sitting down its only like a foot difference. If your right handed try your right glute its kind of awkward but goes in easy and no pain. I can not do by left glute for the life of me.

sitting down?
i never heard of someone taking a glute shot sitting down! lol

yes you can pin glutes stand in front of mirror. and pin delts too, get used to it.
pinning one spot is stupid
I rotate 4-6 spots and even i have gotten 2 or 3 sterile ABSCESSES from not letting oil fully absorb before next pin.

you CAN develop sterile abscesses and they CAN go septic which would lead to getting cut open and then draining out the stuff and pills to coap and you CAN die from a septic abscess 100%, mainly if left alone.
NVM the extra scar tissue you are giving yourself.
if you cant rotate, dont use aas.

you should give each spot 2-3 weeks before next pin in same spot. even one time a week is asking for issues.

thanks man. any specific spots you recommend? and what length needle you use for each? i know that delts and quads are pretty standard. both use a 1 inch needle, no? how do you feel about pec injection?

and to whoever said pin your glute sitting down, wtf lol? i do mine standing up, couldn't imagine doing it laying down let alone sitting down....

thanks man. any specific spots you recommend? and what length needle you use for each? i know that delts and quads are pretty standard. both use a 1 inch needle, no? how do you feel about pec injection?

and to whoever said pin your glute sitting down, wtf lol? i do mine standing up, couldn't imagine doing it laying down let alone sitting down....

use a 1in for all and I said sitting down for quads not glutes if you read it. I was asking how can you pin one quad and not the other? You can use your dominant hand on both quads unless you only have one hand but that still shouldnt matter. Either way pin in one spot and your asking for troubles.

I've never done the chest but I have pinned all other sites....think it's time to man up and try a pec shot lol BUT as everyone else has said switch your sites up. A good site to get a look at diff sites is www.spotinjections.com shows pics if you are still unsure as to where to pin just youtube it.

thats the least of his worries but true also.

I have been pinning / TRTing for 3 years, and alternate between both sides of shoulders, glutes, and quads, but have to admit I have a little scar tissue still (particularly in the glutes). I periodically use roller exercises to help break it up, but was always told by my doc that injecting into scar tissue will not impact the absorption (I had asked him about it because I was worried and he gave me the roller exercise to help).

Obviously, I agree on rotating, but now I really want to know if it does impact absorption, and if anyone has some documentation stating this so I can talk to my dr. about it because if you are in this for the rest of your life, chances are you are going to develop a little scar tissue.

Most HRT dosages are so low I try to slin pin them. My cyp is 200mg a week and I generally inject 1/2 cc twice a week. Some will slin pin legs but I do shoulders, pecs, and traps. Pecs are the easiest by far. Just be aware you want to get in the muscle so high bodyfat may not allow this.

Slin pins keep scar tissue to a minimum but still you want to rotate.

for delts i use 25g 1" (or 23g if i run out) and go in 90% of the way
for glutes i use 1.5" and go in about 80% of the way
*always good idea not to jab it all way in, if for some shot of bad luck (hasnt happend to m) the tip breaks off atleast you can snag it. its what i have always done anyway.

for delt there are 2 spots. the norm most hit is mid delt (the one they show in "how to do delt shots" 99.99% of the time.)
then there is also front delt, but its a smaller muscle and i only pin 0.5-1ml there and you have to take it easy on chest workouts if its right after or it feels like there is too much pressure (atleast for me)
I rec the glutes and delts (mid delt) for now.

I never did a chest shot and i dont think i will (sort of freaks me out a bit lol). but i plan to try possibly my traps since they are sort of big.

anyone do traps?

Most HRT dosages are so low I try to slin pin them. My cyp is 200mg a week and I generally inject 1/2 cc twice a week. Some will slin pin legs but I do shoulders, pecs, and traps. Pecs are the easiest by far. Just be aware you want to get in the muscle so high bodyfat may not allow this.

Slin pins keep scar tissue to a minimum but still you want to rotate.

long term i may try the slin pin for my hrt aswell. but of course i agree rotating is a good idea.

Back