Contacting IncreaseMyT is Easy just Email us

IMT staff

Official Sponsor
Hello everyone,

If you would like to get ahold of IMT please email us first, things have been hectic for numerous reasons. This will allow us to give you some general info, and get some general info from you so that it shortens the conservation when we do get on the phone.

We are here and everything is fine, but we only have time to talk to people on the phone who have filled out the patient forms first.

So just shoot us an email we will be right on it.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello everyone just wanted to bump this thread to the top, if you have any questions at all, please let me know.

Still g2g? Never heard back from imt staff from email texts or messages i sent in feb and march.

Impossible man, must of been lost in transit since they get back to all their clients emails etc asap.
keep trying bro, ill send him a kite and give him a heads up since he takes care of my neighbors TRT issues as well and I found him here.
good luck!

My bad fellas, it got hectic for a minute and I missed a handful of new emails. No worries.

If you guys ever email and we do not respond in 24 hours just bump it to the top.

What happens is I will be out and about and I will read the email, and sometimes I forget to mark it as unread so when I get back to the office I completely miss it. Thats why just bumping it to top if you don't hear from us is the best way.

Just a side note the new CJC/IPAM we have has been on FIRE. People have been getting AMAZING results. Our long term clients are telling us it is the best shape they have been in, ever.

This particular pharmacy formulation has been working better than any peptide we have ever had access to.

Just a side note the new CJC/IPAM we have has been on FIRE. People have been getting AMAZING results. Our long term clients are telling us it is the best shape they have been in, ever.

This particular pharmacy formulation has been working better than any peptide we have ever had access to.

please define amazing. more gains? less fat?

please define amazing. more gains? less fat?

Less fat, gains exactly like being on rhGH. I have seen pics, some of these guys have been on 10-15 years so they know their stuff.

Have you ever done real rhGH with testosterone? It is a hard effect to explain. But lets it put it this way, I could eat a lot and still lose fat. Endurance through the roof. And your hair and skin is helped big time by it.

I highly recommend giving it a try, the nice thing about the peptides is they give the same effect as a moderate dose regimen of rhGH, but it happens a lot faster. it doesn't take 6 months to really see results. You will see a big difference in just a couple months.

Less fat, gains exactly like being on rhGH. I have seen pics, some of these guys have been on 10-15 years so they know their stuff.

Have you ever done real rhGH with testosterone? It is a hard effect to explain. But lets it put it this way, I could eat a lot and still lose fat. Endurance through the roof. And your hair and skin is helped big time by it.

I highly recommend giving it a try, the nice thing about the peptides is they give the same effect as a moderate dose regimen of rhGH, but it happens a lot faster. it doesn't take 6 months to really see results. You will see a big difference in just a couple months.

Thanks for clarifying sir. going to give this a try perhaps this summer.

Back