conversion kits

nattydread

"EASY SKANKIN"
thinking of getting some finaplix h for nexy cycle. i hear it is easy to make into injectable form. who has the best kit out there and is it true u have to remove estrogen from the pills. anyways just wanna see if it is easy to make so i can save some dough. any input is helpful thanks

so what would be the best kit to get and who carries it? been tring to read old post but no one says which kits are used.

gracias bro i will check them out , anyone happen to know what size kit i will need to make a box (10 carts) of finaplix h.

research-ology.com IMO is better priced, sends 4 filters and is quicker in response time. if you are having a hard time finding finaplex, it is called more commonly and regularly called "component-th"

i just poured my solution into the coffee filter and am patiently awaiting while it drains. check out my thread below. for a component-th strip the ology 4 gram conversion kit has everything you need. the vials (except for the final one) are plastic, and IMO would rather have had glass so i could have used a hot plate to speed things up, but a warm water bath does the trick too.

hey i only got 2 filters! what a jip.... j/k, i think they only come with 2 filters....

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71085

hammer53 thanks bro. helped out alot. will use ology. but by what u say i better order extra glass vial so i can heat and speed up things.

im not sure what method u will use, i used basskillers: http://www.basskilleronline.com/finaplix_directions_01.html . no need to order extra glass vial. use the plastic ones as per the instructions, and when you get to the stp where you add the pellets to the solution, it took 2 days and they were still not broken down, so i used a hot water bath to speed up the process... im impatient...

want my tren and want it NOW!!! lol

what would be good to run with the tren ? i hear Winstrol (winny) but i don't know. i also hear test but what kind? going to start in about 3 months would like to know which is the best to add to the fina cycle to get solid cut look. this will be my fourth cycle just finishing a 12 weeker with sus 250 a wk, test ent 250 a week and deca i cc a week. im 5 11 210lbs about 14%bf

go with the kit first time, use basskillers fina conversion method 1 with a 4 gram kit from the ology and you should be fine first time around. take it from me, when you get the kit, trace the opening of one of the vials, go to the store and buy a funnel that fits snug inside. my funnel was the same size as the vial, and i lost some of the pellet solution.

when your done you should yeild about you should get about 40ml @ 100mg/ ml. approx. 13 weeks worth of tren at 100mg MWF, or 8 weeks @ 150 MWF... more than enough to stack for short 8 weeker with some test prop(at = or greater dose). add an ECA, or clen, or cytomel, whatever, should rip the fuck out with proper diet/training/cardio. just understand the potential downfall of tren.

have guys here who experience flu like cough symptoms, dizzyness, night sweats...heres an excerpt from basskiller's page:

"NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS
As with any androgenic anabolic steroid (AAS) side effects include acne, hairloss, high blood pressure, shutdown of endogenous testosterone production and more uniquely; sleeplessness, night sweats, aggression, and shoulder and/or lower back muscle pain. I am one that is very prone to male pattern baldness and have had not lost one hair while on any cycle, including trenbolone. For heartburn I find a jar of Tums will get me through the cycle. I’ve tried Melatonin, a natural sleep aid, with moderate success. The most uncomfortable side effect I get is the shoulder and lower back muscle pain. Many refer to this as a cramp, but it’s more of an endless burn. Drinking 1.5 gallons of water per day has helped me moderately. BillyGman has suggested to many to utilize 500mg of Magnesium bi-daily (BID) and avoid the urban legend of Potassium to reduce muscle cramping. There are quite a few board members who have found Magnesium helpful. I’ve tried the Magnesium BID with moderate success. "

heres another profile from a different site: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catfinaplix.htm

good luck with it bro..ill be filtering mine tommorrow. PM me if you have some questions, or better yet, see if PB (pullinbig) is around the chemical study forum, he knows soooo much more than i can even begin to comprehend..

Buying tren powder straight is so much cheaper than finaplix. But then again finaplix is fun to convert.

nattydread said:
what would be good to run with the tren ? i hear Winstrol (winny) but i don't know. i also hear test but what kind? going to start in about 3 months would like to know which is the best to add to the fina cycle to get solid cut look. this will be my fourth cycle just finishing a 12 weeker with sus 250 a wk, test ent 250 a week and deca i cc a week. im 5 11 210lbs about 14%bf
You ran sustanon AND enanthate in your last cycle? How frequently were you injectig the sustanon?

Don't forget, time on <= time off.

I suggest test+tren for your next cycle.

No one in the business sends more than two filters and it's not necessary to have more than one if you are careful. Also the plastic bottles they use are not sterile, our glassware is and we pay a bit more for it. Also we give you a choice on filters and oil all you have to do is ask in the comment section when ordering your kit. We have the best reputation the business and never give our customers a hard time. If you have a problem it's our problem not yours, plus we always go above and beyond to fix any mistakes to make sure no one ever has anything negative to say about us and customers always come back. You can pay less for anything in this world but you always get what you pay for.

Back