Converting powders (raw materials) into injectibles... (?'s)

AAP

Ok... let's assume that all things equal and you really do have legit raw materials.

The question I have is that I have read a couple of people claim that using a kit to convert it will NOT yield you stable compounds with esters like cyp or enanthate on it. Reason being, there is no kit that will actually attach the ester to the molecule.

True? So if I bought test enanthate or tren enanthate... I would still basically have a suspension like compound after constituting it?

AAP said:

Reason being, there is no kit that will actually attach the ester to the molecule.
True? So if I bought test enanthate or tren enanthate... I would still basically have a suspension like compound after constituting it?

When you buy the raw material....ie. test enanthate.......the ester is already attached to the molecule. All the kit does is put the hormone into solution.

AAP said:

The ester is already there, the kit has nothing to do with creating and ester, it is simply to suspend the item in your oil.

Or what Mr.T said :)

Back