Cooking breakfast is not an option, what would you suggest?

sealevel

Super Baller Ass Novice
Trying to get in my protein and breakfast seems to be what is holding me back. Any suggestions on things I can prepare the night before and warm up or something that is quick and easy that doesn't require a strove or cooking?

I cook steel cut oatmeal (takes 30 min) and boil and peel eggs the night before . Also nothing beats a blender for a quick breakfast......

Yes I could cook the night before. Just not sure what I could cook that wouldn't horrible the next morning. I do have access to a microwave as well. How are the hard boiled eggs the next morning? Do you warm them up?

hard boiled eggs would be fine for a couple days, eat em cold with some pepper. I've made some breakfast burritos with egg, "lean" sausage, potatoes wrap em up and warm in the morning, if you freeze em they last a long time

porridge oats (not the prepacked bullshit) with milk and honey in microwave couple of bananas and 5 boiled egg whites and your G2G

I do a couple of hard boiled eggs with a shake made up of 6 egg whites (from those pasteurized egg white cartons), 1 cup of oatmeal (run through a coffee/spice grinder to make it a fine powder) and a scoop of whey.

Fast easy and has everything you need for a good breakfast.

Oatmeal and a couple scoops of whey protein, stir it, eat it, less then 2 min to make lol
how much easier is that bra

Back