Cool Pool Poll to vote on my progress thank you friends. im back.

wHAT DO chall think? VOTRE NOW BE COOL.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GoldsGymDamon

tRYING TO GET BACK IN SHAPE. I NEED HELP AND ADVICE PLEASE. AND VOTE ON MY PICS. THAN

Hey YALLLLLSSSS. I AM BACK AFTER BEING GONE FOR SO LONG. NOT SURE IF SOME OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBER GANGSTERS R STILL HERE LIKE stone colkd nto AND SOME OF THE OTHER COL GUYS AND PEOPLE. I AM HERE THOUGH FOR A POLL. I HAVE SUM NEW PICS. BETWEEN TAKES OF DANCING TO HELLA GOOD BY NO DOUBT AND ROLLING IN MY RIDE TO TOO SHORT I TOOK SUM PICS SO PLEASE VOTE. BE COOL HAVE FUN AND LET ME KNOW WHAT CHALLLLLSSSS THINK. OK THANKS COOL. i AM TRYING TO GET IN SHAPE. I WANT TO GAIN ANOTHER 15 LBS AND FILL OUT MORE. WHAT DO YOU ALL SUGGEST I DO FOR LIKE BACK AND SHOULDERS??? I HAVE TO GET IN SHAPE. I ALSO HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT STAFRTING A CYCLE. ANY HELP APPREGIATED. THANK YOU ALLS.

Last edited:
Dumb.

Hey the least you humanoids can do is write something and tell me what you think. Geez louise.

you look alright brah, pics are pretty gay though.

7668561.jpg

YoU LOOK OKAY BRO BUT NOTHING SPECIAL BUT AT LEAST YOU AREN'T OBESE LIKE HALF THEFUCKING POPULATION NOWADYS BRAH.

Perhaps you goonies did not hear me the first time. Mess with me and i will retaliate. I only asked for help and guidance. I have been lifting for 1 year and some somes and i am needing help with my diet. I think all of you eminem wannabes are just jealous. Brah brah brah. I will mess u all ujjp. Now vote for real and dammit be honest and don't threaten me and be nice. Thats all i got to say about that.

Good

Bro looks good, not a monster but in good shape. Better than 85% of the mirror lovers I see in the gym walking around with their MP3 blasting and looking in the mirror flexing at what must be an illusion.

Ok hat does it. so I am fed up with you perople. there were only a few people who were cool. and as far AS SAYING I AM NOT A MONSTER. MNONSTERS DO NOT EXIST IN REALI LIFE LIKE THE LOCK NESS. I AM A MONSTER. I THJINK YOU ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS. LETS SEE YOUR PICTURES. AND HEY MODERATOR LADY...DON;'T BE CALLING ME BRAH. I AIN'T YOUR BRAH. ALL I ASKED FOR WAS ADVCE AQND I HAVE BEEN GIVEN NONE BECQAUSE YOU PROBABLY KNOW NOTHING. ALL OF YOU. SO I SUGGEST YOU APOLOGISE AND SHOW ME SOME DARN RESPECT BUCKO!

dude, i dont know why people fucking do this. they post pics of themselves, ask for people's input and get mad at everyone who says that they are not a perfect greek god.

to the poster, who gives a shit what people say on a website. if you want to lose weight, learn how to diet and lose it. posting pics will never get you in better shape. it will only set you up for situations like this one. hop in our diet forum and start learning.

Perhaps you goonies did not hear me the first time. Mess with me and i will retaliate. I only asked for help and guidance. I have been lifting for 1 year and some somes and i am needing help with my diet. I think all of you eminem wannabes are just jealous. Brah brah brah. I will mess u all ujjp. Now vote for real and dammit be honest and don't threaten me and be nice. Thats all i got to say about that.

wow, you ok? i dont know what you have been reading but the mod, and the other guy said you look good but the pic look gay. you have to admit, you have two pics of you making the wierdest faces. my first thoughts when i saw those 2 pics was that you have a sence of humor but you taking the critism like you got on stage and got a rock and a few tomatoes toss at you. if i post a pic up and some one say i look good but they have seen better, i would take it as a compliment and work harder. and the word BRAH derives from the word Bro that derives from the word BROTHER which in most cases is a sign of respect. check that Ego because its not all that bad.....

Ok this goes OUT TO BROlickacock. WHO IN THE H.E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???!!!!!! EGO? I HAVE NO EGO. I SIPLY COME HERE FOR QUESTIONS AND TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND HELPED UPON. FUCK I JUST SCROLLED UP OOOPS ACIDENT. AND DTONE....LAY OFF OF ME. YOU ARE A MODRATOR. YOU ARE COOL. BUT I AM ONLY HEREFOR SOME COMMENTS AND ALL. AND WHO SAID I WAS FAt???? YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO BE NICER. YOU KNOW...NONE OF YOU KNOW THIS...BUT MY FATHER OWNS CHICKEN OF THE SEA TUNA. AND IF YOU PEOPLE KEEP DISRESPECTING ME I WILL CONVINCE HIM TO HUT DOWN THE ENTIRE OPERATION!!! I AM SERIOUS. SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU DELETE ANY RUDE POSTS AND REPOST WITH SOME WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. AND I DO NOT MAKE GOOFY FACES. I AM COOL.ARE YOU ALL COOL? OK TIME TO GO PLAY YO Y BALL. SEE YALL LATER. CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE. MYSPACE.COM/FOLLOWTHE NOMAD. AND NO TOMATOES HERE JUST PEARS.
:)

Ok this goes OUT TO BROlickacock. WHO IN THE H.E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???!!!!!! EGO? I HAVE NO EGO. I SIPLY COME HERE FOR QUESTIONS AND TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND HELPED UPON. FUCK I JUST SCROLLED UP OOOPS ACIDENT. AND DTONE....LAY OFF OF ME. YOU ARE A MODRATOR. YOU ARE COOL. BUT I AM ONLY HEREFOR SOME COMMENTS AND ALL. AND WHO SAID I WAS FAt???? YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO BE NICER. YOU KNOW...NONE OF YOU KNOW THIS...BUT MY FATHER OWNS CHICKEN OF THE SEA TUNA. AND IF YOU PEOPLE KEEP DISRESPECTING ME I WILL CONVINCE HIM TO HUT DOWN THE ENTIRE OPERATION!!! I AM SERIOUS. SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU DELETE ANY RUDE POSTS AND REPOST WITH SOME WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. AND I DO NOT MAKE GOOFY FACES. I AM COOL.ARE YOU ALL COOL? OK TIME TO GO PLAY YO Y BALL. SEE YALL LATER. CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE. MYSPACE.COM/FOLLOWTHE NOMAD. AND NO TOMATOES HERE JUST PEARS.
:)

i am really taking you as a joke now. you come here demanding for respect when you have to give to earn. nobody disrespected you untill you flew off the handle. and you say your old man owns chicken of the sea tuna like it matters....i laugh and shake my head at people like you that walk in there rich parent's shadow and love every minuete of it.

Last edited:
goldsgymdamon (aka most clever user name ever), i will do anything to keep your dad from shutting down chicken of the sea operation! that shit made me who I am today. the one time I ate it when I was 13 years old, I never had worse diarrhea in my entire life. If it weren't for that occasion, I might be still be a fucking douche bag that buys products from brilliant men like your father.

Thank you, chicken of the sea. And thank you, goldsgymdamon for your enthralling myspace page ad.

Shame on us for not worshiping your well oil and shaved mediocre physique...please don't tell your dad. Because the bodybuilding community, as well as anyone with a head on their shoulders, would be doomed to perish without such a low grade canned fish product.

I will close with a relevant comment similar to yours....time to go play ball with tomatoes or pears.

dude seriously you wanted people to give you there input, and say there disrespecting you when they say somethin you dont like, WTF???? you look ok, not amazing, not bad WTF do you want out of this? ppl to bitch at cuz they dont think you look like a god? respect is earned not given and you have obviously earned nothing. As far as the "chicken of the sea" comment goes that was the stupidist fucking thing I have ever heard in my life!!! I seriously had to slap myself when I read it cuz I thought I was having a stupid dream on the short bus. Think I'll go poke my eyes out now so when you post something else on this forum I wont be tempted to read it. I really dont understand what makes you write the things you do on here, It makes no sense, And I have now lowered my IQ by responding to this imbecility. good luck with whatever your goals are. and I have chosen not to vote due to the fact that you didnt leave "Fucking dumb ass" as an option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back