Cool Pool Poll to vote on my progress thank you friends. im back.

wHAT DO chall think? VOTRE NOW BE COOL.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW SO GOLDSGYMDAMON leaves STEROIDS IN OLOGY.COM for 1 week and comes back to find this!!!!!! This is not fair. You p[eople are disrespecting me and disgracing my post. I only came here to make friends with all yalls cool fopols but you all want to turn on my like japan turned on the austrailians in the last world war. whatever. I Am so sick of dealing with incompteetance. Wase or wade whatever your name is. You must be from Florida. No class. Rude and disrespectful. You people need to apologize to me. Ewww I just sat up and I have shit stuck to my butt lol. i have been having wet farts all day. Anyways besides that...
This goes to dialtone. If that is your real name.
HOW DARE YOU!!!!
HOW DARE YOU disrespect my father. If it weren't for him opening up chicken of the sea tuna nobody would be big nowadays. Add that to your cool playlist. K cool. Enough.
Now let's get back to why we are here. Because I wanted honest votes on my photos. So let's try this again. And we will all be cool.
NO APPLES HERE. COOL.

And goildsgymdamon is a good name. It''s my name.
You people need to stop hating goldsgymdamon and stop loving yourselves. K you can cut.

MATTACE...
If that is your real name.
TOOL??????????
ME A TOOL???
REALLY????????????????
I'M A TOOL???
REEEEALLLLYYy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????
i DON'T THINK SO.
Who in the back land of grobblers do you think you are. Did you even vote on my pictures? If not then scroll up and do it. Do not come on here and insult my intewligence. I will react. Like the golfers do. Ok.
Hey what's your asl?
i am 1 m ca.

WACE OMGOSH I JUST READ WHAT YOU WROTE. HOw rude!!!!!!!!!!
That was like sooo totally mean. But it don't fase me. It aint fasing me. did i speell that write? lol.
not sure oh well.
I could have added fing dumbass but it wouldn't let me. Do not hurt my feelings. I am getting a rash. Ok I gotta go. Nasal.

Ok hat does it. so I am fed up with you perople. there were only a few people who were cool. and as far AS SAYING I AM NOT A MONSTER. MNONSTERS DO NOT EXIST IN REALI LIFE LIKE THE LOCK NESS. I AM A MONSTER. I THJINK YOU ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS. LETS SEE YOUR PICTURES. AND HEY MODERATOR LADY...DON;'T BE CALLING ME BRAH. I AIN'T YOUR BRAH. ALL I ASKED FOR WAS ADVCE AQND I HAVE BEEN GIVEN NONE BECQAUSE YOU PROBABLY KNOW NOTHING. ALL OF YOU. SO I SUGGEST YOU APOLOGISE AND SHOW ME SOME DARN RESPECT BUCKO!

lol, this guy must be cracked out

Funniest thread I've read on here in a long time!
GoldsGymDamon pretty sure I've already seen a couple of these photos plastered on the back of a public bathroom door in San Francisco... Bahahaha

Why did they take this guy off the thread?? He was just too entertaining.

Again kids . . smoking crack = acting like the guy who started this thread

Why did they take this guy off the thread?? He was just too entertaining.

Again kids . . smoking crack = acting like the guy who started this thread

Because around you can be banned just because a mod feels like doing it lol.

Last edited:
Because around you can be banned just because a mod feels like doing it lol. Ya just try to come on one day to find you've been permenantely banned with no reason listed, after 3 years of contributing to the board lol.

25a12dt.gif

I was going to stick up for this dude until I kept reading his replies. Now I no he wears a helmet and rides on a yellow school bus. Anyway, Are you on roller skates in the first pic?...PEACE !!

Thanks for bumping this, I needed a good laugh. I think I might have gotten dumber from reading some of that dribble though.

He does look good in some of the pics, minus the constipated facial expressions.

Golds your a pussy bro, talking shit to every person in the forum...take ur goofy ass pics and ur fake wwf outfit and go to elitefittness.com with all the clowns. Need to work on them fat ass quads u got

Thanks for bumping this, I needed a good laugh. I think I might have gotten dumber from reading some of that dribble though.

He does look good in some of the pics, minus the constipated facial expressions.

Ditto. That was a very entertaining thread. Chicken of the Sea tuna? LOL!

He does look good in some of the pics. Needs to work on his calves and quads some more.

rif

reading is fundemental.
last picture is a out take from brokeback mountain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back