cooling off.

emperorga

drunken master
kay guys.....to sterilize my oil i would have to bake it ofcourse.
now by the time i finish baking it, the oil is going to be very hot...to the point where it can burn the syringe plastic if drawn too soon. how do i get around this? do i let it cool off and where? and how long?

:fart:

hello? just gimme the damn answers

cmon bro quite bullshiting me and give me the answers. how can i determine whether it's cooled off or not?
i want answers!

:repost: :scratchhe :squintfin :wallbash: :flamingma :p :redhot:

OK heres the deeleo. pick the bottle up with your fingers. if it burns your fingers it too hot. if it dont its not.

i want to thank you for being so damn funny. you crack me up. how do you drive a car? can you put gas in one withoput step by step instructs? are your shoes labled right and left. can you make ice?

i thought you was gone.

aasdfasdfas

oh wait....you warm up the oil in a beaker right? oh i thought you can do that with a muffin pan?

roflmao

yeah the muffin pan will work. filter it into the muffin pan then bake it. but make sure you aspirate it so it dont blow the top off the muffin pan.

pullinbig said:
roflmao

yeah the muffin pan will work. filter it into the muffin pan then bake it. but make sure you aspirate it so it dont blow the top off the muffin pan.

a good advice here....

always aspirate! :shoot2:

bro if your planning to set up a UG lab, please don't !!!

but if you are 20%ba and 3%bb always works w/ every hormone.. just my .02

I swear you make me laugh like no other bro on this board!! Keep it coming. I won't answer you, but I will laugh.

And PB, leave the poor boy alone..... "I Mean C'mon Here Sterilize Bro"!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

RJH8541 said:
I swear you make me laugh like no other bro on this board!! Keep it coming. I won't answer you, but I will laugh.

And PB, leave the poor boy alone..... "I Mean C'mon Here Sterilize Bro"!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Nice wheels ryan, very impressive!

pullinbig said:
i was gonna say the same thing. guess keeping madine happy is getting ya all swole up. top to bottom. you lucky dog.

Thanks you two....

Funny looking at these new pics. Its like i can't believe its me. Amazing!!

Yeah, Madine just put the 'High Karate' on me a minute ago. Don't ask why i am not asleep instead of chatting with you two clowns!! lol My johnson is still wet!!

So how about our boy up above. I swear my sides hurt reading his posts!!

btw John, I love the addition to your sig. I was wondering how many people want free advice for your actual online training!! lol

G'nite boys.

RJH8541 said:
Thanks you two....

Funny looking at these new pics. Its like i can't believe its me. Amazing!!

Yeah, Madine just put the 'High Karate' on me a minute ago. Don't ask why i am not asleep instead of chatting with you two clowns!! lol My johnson is still wet!!

So how about our boy up above. I swear my sides hurt reading his posts!!

btw John, I love the addition to your sig. I was wondering how many people want free advice for your actual online training!! lol

G'nite boys.

beleive it or not about 90% of them think its free. kiss madine night night for me. hmmmmmmm guess her ass will work tonight. thanks bud.

Back