Correct sibutramine? And other question about it.

Hellcat

Hello friends

Is that the correct sibutramine product?

Sibutramine hcl monohydrate (Sibutramine Hydrochloride)

My next question, is it possible to solve these powder with 50mg each ml in a mix of glycerol and ethanol?

Yes, that is the correct form of sibutramine (Meridia). Im not sure if its soluble in that mix, but I will say that even the especially insoluble chems I have around usually go clear in PG/80%ethanol and some heat.

Give it a try and let us know!

DougoeFre5h said:
Yes, that is the correct form of sibutramine (Meridia). Im not sure if its soluble in that mix, but I will say that even the especially insoluble chems I have around usually go clear in PG/80%ethanol and some heat.

Give it a try and let us know!
What about 100% PG? I know it isn't necessary, but might it work?

I'm asking because I still need to make that injectable letro and I'm not sure what I'm going to use to make a solution, but I do know that I don't want to inject ethanol.

DougoeFre5h said:
Yea dont inject ethanol. Maybe EO? Ive only heard good things about that stuff, never tried it though (no real need as of yet).
I ventured onto the IFL lab forum during the game last night, and those guys were complaining that EO eats up the filters, causing them to clog. I've never heard that prior.

But EO is probably a good thing to try for this.

Back