Costco Doesn't carry Liquid Egg Whites anymore! Need advice!

AlbaGuBrath

Seeing as Costco no longer carries any form of egg whites ( at least where I am in SW Ohio) I need a little input . I'd like some feedback as to where other members obtain their eggwhites in large quantity ,
Assuming the separating of the whole egg is NOT on the table , what route to follow? For now I'm buying in the single carton from Kroger as driving across town defeats the savings at other retailers due to fuel consumption . The only other choice I see to buy in large quantities are Offerings from Muscle Egg and Egg Whites international neither of which I have any experience with nor know anyone who does ... I have used the search function and read through reams of material before coming to the members for help.

Thank you Ology members for youd time!

Egg whites are definitely a staple of my diet, I normally just pick them up at the grocery store but from what I hear eggology.com is popular. If you have ever watched any of Ronnie Colmans videos on YouTube he eats them every morning.

Why cant you just seperate the yolks from the white on your own??? Its the cheapest and its ez. Also you can hardboil a bunch of eggs and peel em and throw the yolks away, or throw the yolks to your dog or do like I do and whip em real hard at peoples faces when they say " what ya eating whites for?? "

Time constraints ( read- too messy too lazy lol) and convenience mostly being the reason I'd like t stick or go with the liquid .... Cuts breakfast prep time waaaaay down which is a big deal to me as I'm on call

Why cant you just seperate the yolks from the white on your own??? Its the cheapest and its ez. Also you can hardboil a bunch of eggs and peel em and throw the yolks away, or throw the yolks to your dog or do like I do and whip em real hard at peoples faces when they say " what ya eating whites for?? "

Lmfao, just made my day!!! Lol

I eat the entire egg, and I'm cut up like a julienne salad, its all hype, so, don't believe the hype that egg yolks are bad for you, that's where the pure nutrition is brother. Egg yolks contain lots of nutrients like fat-soluble vitamins, and essential fatty acids. One egg yolk has around 55 calories, 4.5 grams of total fat and 1.6 grams of saturated fat, 210 mg of cholesterol, 8 mg of sodium, and 2.7 grams of protein. Don't forget that there are good fats around that everyone seems to have forgotten about and that your body needs to perform correctly. Your body needs cholesterol to make hormones, vitamin D, and substances that help you digest foods. So as for me and my great healthy and cut up body, I eat the whole egg and it shows brother!

Back