deca/test cycle

ddub21

After much research of P/H’s and a deca/test cycle, I have made the choice of going with an 8 week cycle of deca/test. I have talked to many people and read copious amounts of information and feel that I am fairly knowledgeable on my decision. The doses of deca and test will be considerably lower than what the average bodybuilder might use. This is due to wanting a gradual cycle of anywhere from 10-20 pounds of lean muscle gains, while providing me with the lowest possible chance of side effects. I am concerned about gyno symptoms, but feel confident in controlling them with a proper post cycle therapy (pct). The side effect that is my main concern is hair loss and I want to do everything necessary to prevent it from happening. I will run 200mg of deca, and also 200mg of test a week. I am running the test at 200mg for more a leveling out effect on the deca, but also to give my body enough test to perform slightly above average. I know a lot of people usually run around 400mg of deca a week, and 400-500mg of test a week. That is more than what I am looking for. Below I will give you my stats, cycle plan, other supporting supplements, and post cycle therapy (pct). Please help critique my cycle and plan. I am looking for people that have done test/deca cycles and can give me real life experience and knowledge. Also if you are a doctor feel free to give me your advice as well. Please do not tell me I need to up my calories or any nutritional info feedback. I need advice and help on a deca/test cycle. Thank you for your help.
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 190
BF: 14%
8 week cycle test/deca
weeks 1-8: 200mg test E, 200mg deca.
weeks 1-8: 1mg of Propecia – Proscar
weeks 1-8: OTC
Glutamine
L-arginine
Milk thistle
Protein (190grms a day)
Biotin
Saw Palmetto
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
B-6

**? Does anyone think that a .5mg of liquidex/Armidex every other day during the cycle is needed, or is that over kill? I know that liquidex/Armidex prevents bloating and gyno, but does not stop it immediately like nolvadex. Input???

post cycle therapy (pct): 14 Days after last injection.
Days 1-20: 20mg Nolvadex
(will this be sufficient for a post cycle therapy (pct) to keep my gains and stop gyno? Do I need any other products for keeping my gains or having my body get back to where it needs to be naturally?)
weeks 1-8: OTC will be used as well during post cycle therapy (pct).
Glutamine
L-arginine
Milk thistle
Protein (190grms a day)
Biotin
Saw Palmetto
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
B-6

its best to run more test then deca.....250 test...150 deca your get your 400

would be better

1 - You need to up your daily protein intake.
2 - Test/Deca is NOT a wise choice for a first cycle.
3 - Your dosages are too low.
4 - Cycle length is not long enough.
5 - Gyno needs to be controlled during your cycle, not sure where you got the idea that post cycle therapy (pct) is the time for that.
6 - Nolva taken with Deca may actually increase the chances of gyno.
7 - Arimidex will not stop gyno from Deca.
8 - need I go on ?

Unanswered Questions....

1 - You need to up your daily protein intake.
2 - Test/Deca is NOT a wise choice for a first cycle.
3 - Your dosages are too low.
4 - Cycle length is not long enough.
5 - Gyno needs to be controlled during your cycle, not sure where you got the idea that post cycle therapy (pct) is the time for that.
6 - Nolva taken with Deca may actually increase the chances of gyno.
7 - Arimidex will not stop gyno from Deca.
8 - need I go on ?

Thank you for your opinion, but that is all you gave me? Can you please give input on you responses?
1) How much protein can the body process daily?
2) What do you recomened for a first cycle?
3) What do you recomened for dosage?
4) Why is cycle lenght to short?
5) What can control gyno during cycle, this would really help to know.
6) What would you recomened taking with deca, or after deca for a post cycle therapy (pct).
7) I know armidex does not stop gyno, it prevents it and also helps prevent water weight. Do you think it is needed?
8) Yes, i would like you to go on. I need knowledge from users like you. That is why i posted the thread so people such as yourself with real life experience can lead me in the right direction or at least give me some good input. Thank your help.

1 - Up your protein intake to 1.5-2g per lb of lean body mass.
2 - First cycle should be ONE compound only, preferably testosterone.
3 - 350-400mg/week
4 - Long ester don't really take full effect for 3 to 4 weeks, I would run the cycle for 10-12 weeks.
5 - Aromasin or AIFM.
6 - See # 2
7 - see # 5

Back