Cotton Seed not so great for you?

I had a nice sit down with the whole gang on some shrooms and a touch of acid last summer. I saw eves sex tapes...pretty wild what she was doing with that evil snake.

davids mother is in there. cmon guys dig. heres a hint, it doesnt say this is davids mother. you have to put 2 and 2 together.

quen of sheeba is a no go. db

actually -that is unknown..moses was never allowed to enter into the promised land..no mention is made where he is buried.(deut 34 5-7)..later in the book of jude there
is a dispute between michael the archangel and satan regarding moses body...likely
satan wanted to use the body to draw the israelites into some form of false worship

and are u implying nahash is davids mom?

Last edited:
brooklynheight said:
actually -that is unknown..moses was never allowed to enter into the promised land..no mention is made where he is buried.(deut 34 5-7)..later in the book of jude there
is a dispute between michael the archangel and satan regarding moses body...likely
satan wanted to use the body to draw the israelites into some form of false worship

and are u implying nahash is davids mom?

and we have a winner. although this scripture has been translated in a couple of different variations, yes many beleive nahash to be the mother of david. bearing in mind that we speak of two different nahashs in 2 samuel 17:25.

and since many also beleive that moses was translated (raptured) name the other two servants of the lord who made the same exits.

hmm..off the top of my head..elijah or elisha (i get them confused)

and enoch

although one could easily question if anyone was really raptured or
taken to heaven before Jesus was offerred up

brooklynheight said:
hmm..off the top of my head..elijah or elisha (i get them confused)

and enoch

although one could easily question if anyone was really raptured or
taken to heaven before Jesus was offerred up

id say being carried away in a chariot of fire is anice exit. elijah and enoch is correct. if you take the text literally. elisha was elijah's helper for a while then he got elijahs anointing.

who was the first guy in sciptures to raise someone from the dead, while we in this history section?

Often times in the bible when mentioning geneology, it left women out.
Proof: Gen 5:4 “After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters.” NIV

Cain must have married his sister, as there was no one else on our planet, except God and the devil. The people inhabiting our planet in Cain’s life were all immediate and secondary descendants from Adam and Eve.

A little research revealed this! :D

which temptress was the first dog food in the bible?

and while we in history how did her hubby die?

did david have a disfunctional family or what?

Back