could i add a potent aas to regular test cycle without affecting recovery?

Montel

Im considering the strong stuff but have a few questions. Im planning on taking up to 25the mg of testosterone a day and i feel that this amount will be sufficient for my goals. Im interested in how the hard stuff may affect my recovery as opposed to testosterone alone. Im considering stuff like androl 50 but not large doses. Im interested in using a harder compound if it can stimulate muscle growth better than testosterone alone. The main reason im at this point is i feel like if im in going to shut down test production and start using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) i better get the most out of it with low doses of harder compounds. Maybe even regular doses.

The original plan was to get back into shape by working my way up to a sustanon cycle (15and mg per day) by light workouts and low doses of igf1. With proper diet my body could be more resistant to injury within a month. Then i start the test cycle. Now im having second thoughts and feel like adding something harder to get the most out of the time im using hcg. Is this the right way to look at it? I figure i could take a low dose of androl or something similar in between test shots or right after the workout without increased side effects.

Now i remember plan.i wanted to strengthen tendons and connective tissue so i was going to start deca. Then i decided to cycle low dose test and igf1 as a warm up. Planed to use igf1 for a month old slowly increasing dose to 15to 15 mcg per day then starting 150to mg test per week for 3 weeks. Wanted to wait a month for ptc and lh production to start back up then i wanted to start the deca.

Planning to do a 4shit week cycle of test deca Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and other supplements.

Dosage ive chosen is 150mg test and 300 mg deca per week. 2 shots per day.

Thanks all

what are your stats?

sounds like a first cycle, test should be at 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks with NO other compounds

Stats are naturally big and strong. Over weight. In the 200s. Previously been in good shape a couple years ago. Was able to bench press own weight which took me a long time to acheive without steroids and to my recent believes low testosterone. All i used to use was legal supplements and lots of food then i started getting health problems so i stopped working out and started going nuts.

Is there any science behind your suggestion of 500 mg per week first cycle? No offence but im not a body builder. Atleast not yet. I really have no need for excessive amounts. I could see myself using that much if my muscles were about 5 times bigger than they are. Im all about the science. The average nut sake makes about 5-10 mg per day so why would i need more than 20mg if im just starting out? Could 20be mg a day shut me down?

Edit. Is it because of the stress on the body? That was the main topic of some of my questions. Is 20to mg a day worth it or would i be better off with a higher dose. The reasoning behind that question is the needed use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle and the possible desensitization of the nuts to lh. If for example the brain wouldnt shutdown all the way it would be far better for me in my situation to take the minimum amount needed for muscle growth and from what ive discovered a little bit of energy that is different from stimulants. I tried less than a mg orally to see if i could feel anything going on and it seems real. I felt like i did back in highschool. Well it was very faint but thats what it reminded me of.

Edit 2. Makes me wonder if what i felt in hgihschool wasnt actually test since from my experience a lot of substances can be absorbed through the skin and a lot of substances are are excreted from sweat glands when sweating. It is very likely since many were using steroids and i was taking a gym class dedicated to learning how ti work out. Im sure it would have been possible that i was exposed and have been suffering the ill effects of hormone imbalance ever since. Lol

Last edited:
Stats are naturally big and strong. Over weight. In the 200s. Previously been in good shape a couple years ago. Was able to bench press own weight which took me a long time to acheive without steroids and to my recent believes low testosterone. All i used to use was legal supplements and lots of food then i started getting health problems so i stopped working out and started going nuts.

Is there any science behind your suggestion of 500 mg per week first cycle? No offence but im not a body builder. Atleast not yet. I really have no need for excessive amounts. I could see myself using that much if my muscles were about 5 times bigger than they are. Im all about the science. The average nut sake makes about 5-10 mg per day so why would i need more than 20mg if im just starting out? Could 20be mg a day shut me down?

Edit. Is it because of the stress on the body? That was the main topic of some of my questions. Is 20to mg a day worth it or would i be better off with a higher dose. The reasoning behind that question is the needed use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle and the possible desensitization of the nuts to lh. If for example the brain wouldnt shutdown all the way it would be far better for me in my situation to take the minimum amount needed for muscle growth and from what ive discovered a little bit of energy that is different from stimulants. I tried less than a mg orally to see if i could feel anything going on and it seems real. I felt like i did back in highschool. Well it was very faint but thats what it reminded me of.

Edit 2. Makes me wonder if what i felt in hgihschool wasnt actually test since from my experience a lot of substances can be absorbed through the skin and a lot of substances are are excreted from sweat glands when sweating. It is very likely since many were using steroids and i was taking a gym class dedicated to learning how ti work out. Im sure it would have been possible that i was exposed and have been suffering the ill effects of hormone imbalance ever since. Lol

Taking hormones will shut you down regardless of dosage, if your body is averaging 7mg per day that's 50~mg per week, taking exogenous hormones (testosterone or any other hormone) at that dosage or above will shut you down however way you put it
Your body senses it already HAS that amount of testosterone it's supposed to produce, therefore it shuts down it's signaling hormones (LH/FSH) and your HPTA is disrupted.
You see people doing 50mg of halodrol for 4 weeks, sometimes theyre not completely shutdown but that doesn't mean anything because they have below normal testosterone levels.
200mg per week will shut you down, 500mg will shut you down just as much, 1000mg (1gram) will do the same to your endocrine system.
See the point I'm getting at? that's the reasoning everyone goes to a higher dosage, shutdown is shutdown so might as well get the best of it (within reason).

i just dont understand why youd run gear at what people get for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). and keep in mind if your overweight your best probably getting your body fat % in check first or its gonna be much harder to control estrogen

I think you are misunderstanding esters and depots if you're talking about daily shots. Even prop, which is a pretty short ester, can be shot eod. You're not talking about suspension or TNE are you?

Heres why im so concerned. I know it will shut me down at low dosage but what are the consequences of using the higher dosage. I know about psychoactive compounds that are considered non neurotoxic at low dosage but at higher dosages stress and damage is observed. Thats why im seeking advise sinve ive had bad advice given in the past. For the most part i think you guys may have opened my eyes to the higher dosages. Ive took my first 7.5 mg dose today and it wasnt as potent as the first time. I planned to take 7.5 mg in the am and pm to keep my levels high. I will admit i think ive had low t since i stopped working out due to health issues but im good to go right now. I dont want to up the dosage to much becuase this cycle is meant to pull me out of the time hole ive been digging myself. Im not fat just a bit over weight and ive been under the impression that the fat will help the muscles grow as an energy source. Typically just want to do body weight and rubber tube and band work outs.

Main goals.

Prevent muscle atrophy from lack of working out.
Rebuild and strengthen tendons and connective tissue.
Build new muscle that will last until I make it to next cycle.
Increase flexibility.

So far its all going well and now im starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with sustanon at 2 shots a day. First shot contains about 75iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and both shots contain 10 mcg igf1 les. Forgot to mention the sust is taken orally in a coconut essential oil diluted to 15mg per ml so it gradually get released. When the oil i made is gone i want to try injecting it without diluting itand because the first time i had it my motivation got kinda high. Ilicked about 2 drops off of the cap which was about 20mg. I will admit i liked the blasting effect and temporary strength increase i got and it made me remember working out in highschool. I typically got that feeling about ince a week in gym class. Im getting way off topic here.

Are the damaging effects stronger on your recovery the higher you dose or is it the same either way? I want to make a full recovery afterwards to my lh production and just want to do an introductory cycle that will prepare my body for more strenuous exercise like jogging and eventually sprinting...

wow. Bro, you are not ready. The workout you're describing is physical therapy, not training.

I am really confused here. I have never heard of sustanon being taken orally, first of all. Second, twice a day would be ... crazy intramuscularly, but orally I think you're almost literally flushing it down the toilet. And if you had 7.5mg of sustanon (exactly how did you measure 7.5mg from 250mg/ml???), you got something like 2mg (or less!) of testosterone propionate, which a) you're not going to feel and b) is probably less than you'd produce naturally. But again, orally, I think it is not active (somebody please correct me here if I'm wrong).

What you need to learn about is using longer esters for a "depot." Basically, you inject a given amount (let's say 100mg) into a muscle. This injection includes an ester such as enanthate. For argument's sake, let's say it has a half-life of ten days. That means, at ten days, you'd have 50mg available. At twenty days, 25mg, thirty days, 12.5, and so on. In this way you provide a sustained (hence the name "sustanon", incidentally) release of testosterone over the course of the cycle.

I am kind of shocked that you are also bringing to bear peptides (igf1), but since you say they're combined with sustanon, I am thinking you are entirely confused. Sustanon is an oil, and cannot be shot in the same syringe as igf1 and hcg, which are dissolved in (ideally) bacteriostatic water, or saline, or whatever. So I am guessing your "shot" here is orally as well?

The truth is here I think we have some fear of needles (unless I am grossly misunderstanding). So the things you need to come to grips with are:

1) because of your training you are not ready for steroids
2) because you aren't willing to learn to inject yourself and/or you are afraid of it, you (presently) lack the intestinal fortitude for steroid usage
3) you may have a problem with steroid usage because of higher bodyfat content than ideal
4) your diet is probably off, but you said you're losing weight. if that's the case, stick with the diet, step up the exercise, and you'll be ready in a couple years.

I apologize if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but it's confusing.

Thats probably why the testnitration is not working. Ill go research with he bioavailabilty of the esters of test found in sustanon and reavaluate my dosage.

Thats probably why its not working. Ill go research with he bioavailabilty of the esters of test found in sustanon and reavaluate my dosage.

On a side note my first dose was about 50 mg orally strait from vial. Thats may be why i felt it orally.

Back