Creatine Questions

jaygraham

I have a few questions about creatine.
1. Does creatine help you build more muscle then you usually do
2. What are ways to keep the mass you put on with creatine?
3. Not really a question but I was on it for about 2 weeks and I felt after I worked out I was so stiff and sore that it felt like the creatine made it worse but it is supposed to speed recovery If my sources are correct?

1. yes, Creatine promotes intense lifting by recycling the necessary energy molecule ATP. Creatine also buffers the development of lactic acid allowing for a more enduring workout. So it doesnt exactly build muscle by it self, it uses a high amount of ATP to restore the muscle tissue faster than normal.

2. You shouldnt loose any muscle mass but you will loose the water you gained from the creatine.

3. Maybe you just overttained

There are no sides with creatine. You will be able to go abit heavier then you did before - more muscle. And youll gain some water in the start, wich youll loose when you stop. 2weeks wont give you shit though

I konw two weekswont though but I was wondering if it effects my speed. The claims I hear are that it volumizes your muscles ,which to me means makes them bigger and not neccessarily making them stronger. Anyone know if Im wrong?

jaygraham said:
I have a few questions about creatine.
1. Does creatine help you build more muscle then you usually do
2. What are ways to keep the mass you put on with creatine?
3. Not really a question but I was on it for about 2 weeks and I felt after I worked out I was so stiff and sore that it felt like the creatine made it worse but it is supposed to speed recovery If my sources are correct?

You have no problem "keeping" you mass gains from creatine... but you will lose any water gains (which is what the initial gains are). Creatine does not diectly help in muscle growth in the manner that other supliments (such as steroids do), it helps in the ATP cycle. You are stiff and sore because of dehydration more than likely.

THERE IS A SEARCH BUTTON SO YOU CAN EDUCATE YOURSELF ON CREATINE.

h2o baby u need to be drinking a lot of it...about a gallon or more aday i have put down 2.5 gallons b4 in a day ......although i spent a lot of time pissing that day ...and like rules sed there has tons of talk in this forum on creatine so do a quick search of it if that doesnt answer ur questions then go ahead ask what it didnt cover for u or clear up and maybe we can from there...

Back