Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now!

That reminds me,

Time to crack this shit open.

How should i dose this?

I use N2KTS preworkout. Keep that in mind.

I would use this one full serving before work outs. Any other time of day or on non work out days use cheap creatin MH. We sell a real cheap Mh at needtobuildmuscle.com just use the needto139 discount code

Went and bought some Creatine 2 days ago after reading this article. Compared to what you pay for AAS it definitely can't hurt to give it a shot...

Kre-Alkalyn® is it a good choise? I will give a try!Thank´s for the info, great read.

For what you paid for it my friend you got ripped off really. All this cropure,Kre-Alkalyn,Ajinomoto, and all the rest. Everyone and there brother claims they got a patten on " the most pure form" of creatine there is. And all of them have some wild retarded study ( that the makers of the brand paid for) that proves there kind is the best. YA OK please.

Gimmicks,marketing tactics, and paying more for a brand name. That is all it boils down to my friend. Nothing more then that.

Aside from maybe just maybe a company having a poor brand of creatine because its not all creatine there is no difference from one Creatine MH to the next. Flavor and price is about the only difference. If you pay for any more then that then you got ripped off and no matter what bullshit some rep tries to tell you that is the facts.

This is why NTBM sells a nice cheap bulk lemon line creatine MH with 5g per serving. With the needto139 15% discount and the fact that we ship all orders 2-3 day priority mail for free you cant beat our deals.

The only real difference in creatine in the kind of creatine used. And the only difference in that is the "speed" at which its absorbed and gets into your muscles. Creatine Pyruvate being the fastest of all the creatines. Phosphate being the next.

This is why the only other kind of creatine we sell is the Ancient strength. Because it has fast,medium, and slow absorbed creatine. I only recommend this pre work out on work out days only. All other times of times just use a our cheap creatine MH...

Don't get suckers into the bullshit guys. And honestly if you can find a even cheaper flavored plan creatine MH, with free shipping and good customer service. I urge you to use them. I rather you get that then get suckered into some marketing gimmick.

creatine is a complete waste unless you are an athlete that requires explosive movements such as sprinters / powerlifters etc

With all the money I'm paying for AAS, an extra $50 or so a month to throw some creatine into the mix is nothing!

Every little bit helps...

With all the money I'm paying for AAS, an extra $50 or so a month to throw some creatine into the mix is nothing!

Every little bit helps...

50?

is that some kind of gold plated fairy dust GNC version?

need2 has ancient strength for like 24 and straight mono for dirt cheap.

Back