Creatine W/ no Side effects

Goodfella

Hey guys (first post) :D
I was taking creatine for awhile and i was very happy w/ it's results. But after taking it for awhile I realized it would make my face bloated at times. And once i stop taking it...all the water that was build up in my muscles drained out. So basically my question is just... What's the best creatine out there?

all creatine does that.....it just holds water and makes you recovery faster. I would just take creatine on the days you train and don't bother loading it.
I'm taking cell-tech right now and kinda like it, you can get other kinds for cheaper. Other people can tell you b.c i have no idea.

cell tech... YIKES! dude, go for some plasmavol by sportlab, that shit kicks ass! they even have an ice tea flavor! www.sportlab.ca except i wouldnt buy it from their site, you can find cheaper elsewhere... i believe there will be a supp store opening up here soon enuf that will carry it, wait a couple days and you should be good to go

Dont waste money on anything which is creatine mixed with something else and marketed as a delivery system. Basically you are buying a tub of sugar with some creatine in it.

Just buy a tub of pure creatine and take it post workout with your dextrose whey drink, you will get much more creatine for your money and it works just as well like this if not better.

Look for any brand which contains Creapure creatine, this is a German manufacturer which is generally recognised to make the purest creatine.

honestly check out v12... its like cell tech, but without all the sugar... so you are actually getting the product and its cheaper too. ive known several guys who have gotten real good results with this product. its made by SAN

can't go wrong with EAS its actually not bad i bought 2 4lbs jugs of phospagen hp for $18 each recently not a bad price for it and its a good product

Obviously, everyone is going to have their own favorite brand and type. So my response to that is you need to experiment around.

HELL, Walmart sells Creatine!!

yeah true, I just bought the GNC Ceatine, and it seems to be doin me just fine. lso just purchased a box of Detour bars.... they are delicious!!

Beast_19_301 said:
all creatine does that.....it just holds water and makes you recovery faster. I would just take creatine on the days you train and don't bother loading it.
I'm taking cell-tech right now and kinda like it, you can get other kinds for cheaper. Other people can tell you b.c i have no idea.

I totally disagree. Muscle-tech is junk filled with sugar. Do not buy it! You should take creatine everyday even on days that you dont train. The loading stage is not a must, but it is the same consept as front loading a cycle. It hits you faster. In creatines case the water you see and the bloating is essential for a bulking cycle, AS or no AS. You will see better results if you keep your creatine levels equal each day, which mean taking it everyday. I suggest a serving in the morning and one after training. Good luck!

Back