Critique and help with 3rd AAS cycle :)

Wilba

Hi all, been lurking here a while now and have always found the posts useful and informative, need more of a direct answer this time however so here goes:

About to start my third cycle after xmas and have all the stuff ready to go. First cycle was deca, Sustanon (sust) and oral Winstrol (winny), second cycle maestron, test and tren blend with oral winny

Proposed cycle is as follows:

Week 1-12: Test prop 125/eod
Week 1-8: Equipoise 400mg per week
Week 7-12: Tren ace 50mg/eod
Week 1-4: Dbol 20mg/ed
Week 7-12: Anavar 50mg/ed
+ 0.5mg of Arimidex every day throughout cycle

So basically i wasn't able to get hold of equipoise and opted for primo depot and masteron in place of it. I am wondering what dosage i should go for with the primo and masteron and how often?

I will also be running clen with the cycle and would like some thoughts on dosage and how to cycle it as it will be my first time using it (only ever used ECA stacks in the past) I am thinking of running it in increments (starting off with a low does and increasing it every 2 weeks)

Diet, training and post cycle therapy (pct) are all solid; any more information needed please feel free to ask as any help received is greatly appreciated!

/Wilba

So you're gonna sub the eq for primo and mast right? That puts you at 7 compounds. That just seems a lil excessive IMO bro. Why not stick to just a test/tren/dbol for a bulk? Or a test/tren/var to cut? That's already amazing. I'm assuming you're attempting to bulk and cut in the same cycle?

Yeah that's right, ideally i wanted the EQ but as i said wasn't able to get hold of it. So would you suggest running the cycle as it is without the primo and mast or possibly using just one in place of the EQ? and yeah i was going for a 'clean bulk' cycle so i can put on a bit of mass and cut off fat whilst minimising water retention

I think you'll be fine with just a test/tren/ Anavar (var) then. If you have enough maybe just up your tren to 75 eod. Prop and tren will be more than enough to bulk on provided your diet is in check. I don't see the need to run Anavar (var) and clen simultaneously. Maybe consider a clen only run after its all said and done. Vets chime in.

I think you'll be fine with just a test/tren/ Anavar (var) then. If you have enough maybe just up your tren to 75 eod. Prop and tren will be more than enough to bulk on provided your diet is in check. I don't see the need to run Anavar (var) and clen simultaneously. Maybe consider a clen only run after its all said and done. Vets chime in.

agreed. with the test/tren/ Anavar (var) combination you will not have very much water retention while still packing on some lean muscle

Thanks for the info guys, think i'll just run the test/tren/var and keep the primo and mast for another cycle. still worth adding in the dbol to kick start the cycle?

If you're hell bent on running more compounds keep it to 4 weeks max like you posted. Run your arimidex and consider a liver support. But that looks good IMO bro. Best of luck.

If you're hell bent on running more compounds keep it to 4 weeks max like you posted. Run your arimidex and consider a liver support. But that looks good IMO bro. Best of luck.

Cheers bro, appreciate the advice. will take it on board and hopefully get some good results

IMO you have too much going on here. Member the more compounds and higher doses do not mean better cycle. I see way to many guys that subsitute diet with adding more compounds. That hurts your pocket and could end up hurting you. The way you have this cycle laid out is gonna be hell on you. Changing compounds and doses will mess up bloo levels which can cause more sides. I'd maybe think about this a little more. Because realistically eq will be in your blood well into the use of starting tren which will be hell on you. Eq thickens blood and then mix tren into that will cause more issues with prolactin and raising rbc.

Last edited:
Back