Matt0071

Critique my bulk diet on up coming cycle of 200mg test c and tren at 150mg eod
Mind u I am using my trt dose for my test
Looking to put on some lean mass without gaining to Mmuch fat

Meal 1

1 cup oatmeal, 3/4 egg whites, 1 scoop isolate protein, 1 tbsp olive oil
Cals 570 P 65 C 54 F 7

Meal 2

8oz can of tuna (can and a half), 4 pieces whole wheat bread, 2 tbsp mayonnaise with olive oil

Cals 597 P 76 C 54 F 13

Meal 3

6oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 1 tbsp Natural Pb

Cals 703 P 61 C 75 F 10

Meal 4 post w/o

2 scoops isolate protein, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp natural pb

Cals 610 P 68 C 57 F 13

Meal 5

150g extra lean ground chicken, 3/4 cup egg whites (8) 1 cup brown rice

Cals 640 P 65 C 72 F 17

Meal 6

2 scoops isolate protein, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp natural pb

Cals 520 P 74 C 57 F 17

Total Cals 3640, P 410, C 370, F 77

I am currently weighing 198 as of today at 5'10

Last edited:
What u figure meathead for carb intake bro, I can set my carbs back just need to reconfigure things
Thanks

I'll be going for a bilk soon also. I'm 230 but I'm just gonna keep carbs between 200-250 daily. I'll just be sure to be eating a little higher than maintenance so I don't gain too much unwanted fat

I would prolly throw up from 3 cups of oatmeal in a day. That's a lot of carbs man. Have you ever looked into carb cycling as 3J suggested?

Yeah, I can eat a lot man lol, I have no probes in that dept. Was thinking of that as well carb cycling , maybe I'll use this diet for my high days and drop down to 150 carbs on low days, right now my macros are 270 p, 150 c, 100 -110 fat, maybe one day high, 2 days low, never carb cycled before
Love oatmeal by the way, usually just mix my protein, brown sugar ( splenda), a dash of cinnamon, and hot water, and drink it and taste amazing, I could live off oatmeal for my carb intake lol

Last edited:
Inject big doses, Eat big, train hard you will get big. SIMPLE.

Lol. Eat big, get big basically mate, but diet looks fine by me.

I watched a video the other day of lee preist, said everyone who counts macros looks like shit, its not rocket science, wanna gain weight, eat more, wanna lose weight eat less and do cardio, Makes perfect sense tbh, but don't agree with the macro thing. I don't religiously count macros when bulking or calories, I just go for as much size as ican. But deffs when dieting down, I count calories and macros. But I guess really, I know im gonna get shit for this, but the more gear your on the more you can get away with a lazy diet. As long as your eating enuf calories let the gear do the work. Its the truth and you guys can give me shit all you want but you all know its the way bodybuilding is.

Hell the whole bodybuilding industry is full of liars and money hungry scum bag companys. Lets not beat around the bush here

Inject big doses, Eat big, train hard you will get big. SIMPLE.

Lol. Eat big, get big basically mate, but diet looks fine by me.

I watched a video the other day of lee preist, said everyone who counts macros looks like shit, its not rocket science, wanna gain weight, eat more, wanna lose weight eat less and do cardio, Makes perfect sense tbh, but don't agree with the macro thing. I don't religiously count macros when bulking or calories, I just go for as much size as ican. But deffs when dieting down, I count calories and macros. But I guess really, I know im gonna get shit for this, but the more gear your on the more you can get away with a lazy diet. As long as your eating enuf calories let the gear do the work. Its the truth and you guys can give me shit all you want but you all know its the way bodybuilding is.

Hell the whole bodybuilding industry is full of liars and money hungry scum bag companys. Lets not beat around the bush here

Lol I tried that theory bro for a few months, eating everything in site like priest did, his genetics are crazy he could get away with it, I couldn't, I am on gear year round blast/cruise and still gained excess fat, so I guess just depends on the way u go about things, ever since I switched back to my cal count and macros coming in and going out I am doing just fine

I measure my oatmeal uncooked, quick oats, hate steel cut oats, but when it comes to weighing my chicken and meat I cook hen weigh cause I cook in bulk usually on my one day off from work, rice too I weigh uncooked cause I cook my rice In the mornings
Love my Taylor scale, before I use to judge on meat not weigh, now I weigh everything, gf thinks I am nuts and obsessed but f it, I am obsessed haha and love cooking

Last edited:
Hey meat head how u filling in those missing cals u need for your bulk if your only coming 200g of carbs a day, what's your fats and protein set for and cal intake a day, thanks

I measure my oatmeal uncooked, quick oats, hate steel cut oats, but when it comes to weighing my chicken and meat I cook hen weigh cause I cook in bulk usually on my one day off from work, rice too I weigh uncooked cause I cook my rice In the mornings
Love my Taylor scale, before I use to judge on meat not weigh, now I weigh everything, gf thinks I am nuts and obsessed but f it, I am obsessed haha and love cooking

I'm not sure if you meant weighing the meat raw or not but definitely should be measuring the rice cooked.

Well that's nice to know I have been weighing my rice uncooked, cause u get dif theorys on weighing rice and meat
I use the minute rice ( brown) and says per 1/2 cup as sold and been weighing it uncooked 1/2 cup, what goes for yams too, weigh cook or uncooked and do u weigh your meat raw or cooked

Well that's nice to know I have been weighing my rice uncooked, cause u get dif theorys on weighing rice and meat
I use the minute rice ( brown) and says per 1/2 cup as sold (43g) and been weighing it uncooked 1/2 cup, what goes for yams too, weigh cook or uncooked and do u weigh your meat raw or cooked

If you can handle the food volume, it looks good. I wouldnt take advice from toco. No offense intended.

Back